Gun and Knife crime

leighavfc

12 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Just because my opinion stinks to you doesn't mean I have to show you my qualifications to you or any other people.  

No eagerness at all. Very judgemental of you.
This is a very and sad event that makes you angry and I jumped to conclusions and fell for the Social media/Telegraph rubbish at posted it here. I apologized for any offence caused. 

No the "victim" wasn't what you call an "Immigrant" it was a son of two refugees. But  why does it matter to you so much? It doesn't matter to me, my thoughts are with the children and the families right now😢

Seems those thinking they're morally higher are showing the same hypocritical thinking and actions of what their judgement is to others and seem rather happy that the victim wasn't what the papers first reported. Making you look very bad right now. Bully tactics in my opinion (Sorry no qualifications in this subject either your royal highness)

Well it did matter to you because you fell for your right wing bullshit and shared it proudly on here with the phrase surprise surprise. 

So you can pretend it didn't but the evidence is there for everyone to see it. 

It matters to me because I hate the idea of racists using a horrendous event like this to spout their propaganda and try to get hatred and anger towards immigrants all riled up. 

• Like 4

I have a nine year old daughter and hearing more news today, I can’t imagine how people are that have been caught up in this?  Truly awful and heartbreaking. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I have a nine year old daughter and hearing more news today, I can’t imagine how people are that have been caught up in this?  Truly awful and heartbreaking. 

Yeah, it's utterly horrific.  I've got two daughters (6 and 4, so only one at school currently) and cannot fathom sending my eldest off for a summer school event for her to never return.  Just so, so cruel.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Yeah, it's utterly horrific.  I've got two daughters (6 and 4, so only one at school currently) and cannot fathom sending my eldest off for a summer school event for her to never return.  Just so, so cruel.

Exactly this. The wife and I were discussing the same earlier re school, camps and social clubs and these things should be a safe haven for all to learn, play and have fun.  I guess nowhere is completely safe but there is only so much cotton wool that you can wrap them up in I guess. Just a scary world that children of today are being brought up in and didn’t quite seem so scary in the 80s and 90s (My childhood/youth).

13 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

There's no end to the pain for the parents of those poor children. That's why I always feel angry when people use words like "Closure" around tragedies such as yesterday's. It's impossible to forget something as horrific as that. And, I know that from looking in the eyes of any parent who has had to bury a child. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Exactly this. The wife and I were discussing the same earlier re school, camps and social clubs and these things should be a safe haven for all to learn, play and have fun.  I guess nowhere is completely safe but there is only so much cotton wool that you can wrap them up in I guess. Just a scary world that children of today are being brought up in and didn’t quite seem so scary in the 80s and 90s (My childhood/youth).

It can't happen to you, until it does. That's a scary thought indeed!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

There's no end to the pain for the parents of those poor children. That's why I always feel angry when people use words like "Closure" around tragedies such as yesterday's. It's impossible to forget something as horrific as that. And, I know that from looking in the eyes of any parent who has had to bury a child. 

Yep totally, there is never closure surely? Just a living nightmare and existing thereafter. I can’t fathom/comprehend it.

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Something you should try not to think about too much. Messes with your head.

Yeah, I've had to try and force myself not to think about it in too much detail. 

46 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Well it did matter to you because you fell for your right wing bullshit and shared it proudly on here with the phrase surprise surprise. 

So you can pretend it didn't but the evidence is there for everyone to see it. 

It matters to me because I hate the idea of racists using a horrendous event like this to spout their propaganda and try to get hatred and anger towards immigrants all riled up. 

My words hurt you little snowflake? Well please accept my apology. 
Hate is a strong word. calling people racist is even stronger. Just calm down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

No hurt. Just annoyance at people desperate to spread racist hate. 

Snowflake. How many more of the right wing bingo card can I tick off? 

Woke must be close.

• Haha 1

Guys, I'm not posting this as a moderator just as a human.

Can we step beyond the point-scoring and remember kids have been murdered, please?

The conversations being had are relevant but the insults and jibes aren't needed.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Something you should try not to think about too much. Messes with your head.

I agree if you thought about it too much you’d lock the doors throw away the key and never let them out

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jones1328 said:

3 young girls have tragically lost their lives and people are trying to score cheap points by assuming the attackers race/heritage etc. absolutely shameful.

Unfortunately this is what the media does to fuel the politics and sell papers. People fall for it hook line and sinker.  It's a sad world we live in.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

Do we know how he got caught yet?  Surely if he was incapacitated by a member of the public he'd have a took a pasting.  God, please say he did.

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Just a scary world that children of today are being brought up in and didn’t quite seem so scary in the 80s and 90s (My childhood/youth).

Dunblane was 1996. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â