Gun and Knife crime

leighavfc

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Cocaine has a lot to answer for in this country.

there was a photo of 3 lads with a crate of dark fruits sat on a bench on their way to this vigil...it's just a footy away day for these people.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Keep your eye on the old boy who walks into shot from the right after a few seconds

Mate, that is not funny. That soldier was injured DEFENDIN ARE COUNTRY!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Just 17 year olds, how about 16, or 14 or 10?

The law is there for a reason. That reason isn’t to help salacious gossip and human curiosity.

Its highly likely that this person will spend the majority of their time in an institution designed for adults because they'll get moved to one when they reach 18

There is massive difference between 17 to 10  i think thats just silly to compare them. As i said when its a horrific crime like this they should lose that right.

54 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

there was a photo of 3 lads with a crate of dark fruits sat on a bench on their way to this vigil...it's just a footy away day for these people.

Yeah a sizeable proportion of people were just rioting because they could . Mob rules mentality

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There is massive difference between 17 to 10  i think thats just silly to compare them. As i said when its a horrific crime like this they should lose that right.

Why should you have a right to know?

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Why should you have a right to know?

Why shouldnt any murderer or criminal be revealed then on that basis? Let everyone stay anonymous 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Love the transition from cockney walk to 'ooh me plums' 

Aar eh, lad....I was only frontin' the bizzies and this is the thanks I get ?? 

Now he's gone viral he'll probably try to cash in and do Ronnie Pickering type public appearances for night clubs in places like Coventry and Luton 

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Quite worrying yet again how a guy turns up to a Virgil with a knife. 

FB_IMG_1722438493019.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

The chances are he will be, but only once convicted. This was the case with Scarlett Jenkinson and Eddie Ratcliffe.

On a related note, cases like this are always interesting when it comes to public reaction. Some people want to see torture, death, medieval punishment. I think we must apply appropriate sentences and leave it at that - otherwise, we're no better than the people being convicted.

Yes - its very difficult to stay rational and keep emotions in check with crimes like this.

10 hours ago, Genie said:

The videos are insane, it’s incredible there was not multiple murders on the Southend streets. Why would anyone decide to go out with a huge machete and think today is the day I kill someone and spend the rest of my life in prison? 

Taking machete crime to the beaches. Very generous of the London scum. Similar to when Radio 1 used to take its roadshow on tour. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Taking machete crime to the beaches. Very generous of the London scum. Similar to when Radio 1 used to take its roadshow on tour. 

Or when the rap game come to Brum and all the gangster rappers got mugged.

The police have been given an extension to hold him until Friday lunchtime.  The misinformation caused the riots but the people of Southport are pulling together in the clean up. These riots have taken away the focus from the victims. 

I think the perpetrator should be punished severely. I don't give a damm If he's got mental health problems. The world is a better place without these type of people.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Keep your eye on the old boy who walks into shot from the right after a few seconds

Whilst I find it totally hilarious that Cletus Slackjaw got tw*tted not once but twice, I am annoyed that his jogging bottoms are much better than mine 🙁

(....waits for @Xela and his usual dig !)

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, bickster said:

Not quite, someone (quite possibly provoked, ie not EDL) got a knife out, he was arrested

Riot kicked off in response to the arrest as they were trying to attack the arrestee.

And if you can make sense of that you’re a better man than me

Look. Don't think, just do what Twitter tells you to. 

5 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Whilst I find it totally hilarious that Cletus Slackjaw got tw*tted not once but twice, I am annoyed that his jogging bottoms are much better than mine 🙁

(....waits for @Xela and his usual dig !)

Billy Not-so-big Bollocks. Probably then shuffled off to A&E to be treated with care and profession by someone born in another country. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â