Gun and Knife crime

leighavfc

Just now, Panto_Villan said:

That's fantastic. I wasn't expecting the second one to smack him right in the nuts and that cheered me right up.

It’s the third one that gets him in the nuts, first to face, then back of head, then nuts.

If it was a basketball going in a net, I’d presume this was a fake.

Just now, chrisp65 said:

It’s the third one that gets him in the nuts, first to face, then back of head, then nuts.

If it was a basketball going in a net, I’d presume this was a fake.

I certainly won't turn down an excuse to watch the video again!

.... yup, you're bang on the money. That's brilliant. Almost seems like they're doing it deliberately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The state of some of those people rioting today in Southport. The guy in the grey on the right was trying to give it large by the looks of things and it all went wrong!

When keeping it real goes wrong 🤣

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bickster said:

Not quite, someone (quite possibly provoked, ie not EDL) got a knife out, he was arrested

Riot kicked off in response to the arrest as they were trying to attack the arrestee.

And if you can make sense of that you’re a better man than me

fair doos...here's me jumping to conclusions without looking at facts...just assumed it was the EDL kicking off about migrants based on the false info on the attacker's nationality...which is kinda how media are reporting it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv2gyv882nvo

The riot began after hundreds of protesters gathered near a local mosque attacking the front of it, throwing bricks, bottles, fireworks and rocks, many with hoods up and scarves hiding their faces.

Merseyside Police said those behind the violence had been fired up by social media posts which incorrectly suggested an Islamist link to Monday’s stabbings.

Edited by tomav84

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

fair doos...here's me jumping to conclusions without looking at facts...just assumed it was the EDL kicking off about migrants based on the false info on the attacker's nationality...which is kinda how media are reporting it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv2gyv882nvo

Still not great behaviour from the yobs. 
Quite worrying yet again how a guy turns up to a Virgil with a knife. Crazy times. 

19 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Yeah it's been really quite shocking to see. I know social media is a shit show but it does seem like we're heading towards America with people trying to divide the country and jumping on situations like this to attempt to make it worse. 

Everything about this but the weapon used has resembled the US.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

That's fantastic. I wasn't expecting the second one to smack him right in the nuts and that cheered me right up.

Poor guy, all he wanted was a nice picture looking like a hard knock staring down the police and he ends up shuffling away holding his balls not knowing where he is. 

Problems in Southend on Sea last night as well with 6 arrested for a machete fight in the street.

• Shocked 1

6 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Oh it was that as well, they were outside a mosque when it all kicked off, this wasn’t a coincidence. But the riot was sparked by the knife incident.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Still not great behaviour from the yobs. 
Quite worrying yet again how a guy turns up to a Virgil with a knife. Crazy times. 

The vigil and the riot were separate evens, hours apart. Much more likely the man with the knife was going to or leaving the mosque

• Like 1

8 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

They can't. The identity of a child up to age 17 charged with a crime can not be disclosed outside the court. They will also remain anonymous throughout proceedings.

Such a dumb law this is. When a 17 year old commits a crime of this nature they shouldnt be protected and sent to a adults prison to make their life hell

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Such a dumb law this is. When a 17 year old commits a crime of this nature they shouldnt be protected and sent to a adults prison to make their life hell

Just 17 year olds, how about 16, or 14 or 10?

The law is there for a reason. That reason isn’t to help salacious gossip and human curiosity.

Its highly likely that this person will spend the majority of their time in an institution designed for adults because they'll get moved to one when they reach 18

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

18-21 Young offenders , 21 and above adult prison. Pre 18 is borstal isn’t it? 

Not since the 80s.

47 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sometimes their names do get released, but that is by exception.

The videos are insane, it’s incredible there was not multiple murders on the Southend streets. Why would anyone decide to go out with a huge machete and think today is the day I kill someone and spend the rest of my life in prison? 

Edited by Genie
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Keep your eye on the old boy who walks into shot from the right after a few seconds

Love the transition from cockney walk to 'ooh me plums' 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â