Gun and Knife crime

leighavfc

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I like Skegness . Bit rough and ready but we’ve had a nice couple of holidays up there. Cheap part of the country too. 

Don’t get me wrong I adore Skegness. I’m just saying it’s gone downhill a lot in the last 20 years.

19 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Don’t get me wrong I adore Skegness. I’m just saying it’s gone downhill a lot in the last 20 years.

And it started from a very low point :D 

Skegness is a shit hole. Not sure if it’s worse or better than the other “traditional family favourite resort” of Blackpool though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I'm always thankful, at least, that we don't have legalised guns.  Stabbings are horrific, but not quite as likely to kill.

True, although gun crime seems to be on a rise too

Off topic I know but we as a family (with two young kids) have had some great holidays in and around the Newquay (Cornwall) and Torquay (Devon) areas but we’ve also seen a few unsavoury things (ie sudden fighting in the street etc) and had to pull the kids away sharpish.  Many British seaside towns like this unfortunately. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I'm always thankful, at least, that we don't have legalised guns.  Stabbings are horrific, but not quite as likely to kill.

To be honest, I think I’d rather get shot than hacked to pieces with one of those zombie knives

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

OK it wasn't the house I thought it was, actually a kiddies yoga class in a gym

Taylor Swift themed dance workshop apparently 

16 minutes ago, Milfner said:

If he’s from Banks, I'd say there a 99% chance he's white and has six digits on each hand

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

Completey agree. If the knife crime is this bad it would be hell on earth here if we had legalised guns. 

I would pack my bags if this scenerio happened. That would be final straw. But id say there is more chance me becoming a MP than tgar happening thankfully

36 minutes ago, will87 said:

2 children dead, 6 critical.

This is absolutely horrendous. I can't even begin to imagine what their parents/families are going through. 

19 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

This is truly terrible.

Let me guess.... another refugee 

All we know is, it's not terrorism. Maybe mental health. 🙄

Edited by foreveryoung

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â