Gun and Knife crime

leighavfc

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's actually very hard to prove terrorism as a motive for a lone attacker, not impossible but much much harder than with some sort of organisation

Definitely but we do know lone wolf attacks are encouraged by certain groups .

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

More education , tougher sentences , if they are immigrants deport them , even the death penalty for some severe cases providing insanity has been ruled out but it’s hard to believe how anyone can do this without being insane. 

They declared me unfit to live
Said into that great void my soul be hurled
They wanted to know why I did what I did
Sir, I guess there's just a meanness in this world

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

More education , tougher sentences , if they are immigrants deport them , even the death penalty for some severe cases providing insanity has been ruled out but it’s hard to believe how anyone can do this without being insane. 

Curious as to why we'd treat immigrants differently.  Would it depend on their settled status?

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Curious as to why we'd treat immigrants differently.  Would it depend on their settled status?

Because they have come here from another country. We can’t deport people who are born and bred here.  As for people that have gained British citizenship after living here for several years then take it off them. Look wether he’s british , Asian or Norwegian I’d want the same punishment . 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Definitely but we do know lone wolf attacks are encouraged by certain groups .

Liverpool Womens Hospital Bomb - Not terrorism

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Why is that 

couldn't prove it, no links to terrorism at all, just a mental health issue for someone who was going to be deported.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

couldn't prove it, no links to terrorism at all, just a mental health issue for someone who was going to be deported.

Fair enough . If a person does it off their own back but has no mental health issues( hard to believe I know) what’s that come under? 

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Fair enough . If a person does it off their own back but has no mental health issues( hard to believe I know) what’s that come under? 

People can act senselessly and violently without a wider motive. If there's no wider motive, it's not terrorism.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Just as likely to be a psycho paedophile in Southport as a terrorist

I’m not thinking it’s terrorism. First thought is some nut job who shouldn’t be out on the streets .

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Crime 

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m not thinking it’s terrorism. First thought is some nut job who shouldn’t be out on the streets .

There is a mental health unit a couple of roads away but I doubt that has anything to do with it

It probably is mental health because Southport is a dumping ground, the rent is cheap because essentially its a dump, there are a lot of paedophiles (seaside towns attract them), the non-Uk ethnicity is mainly eastern European not Asian but oddly its also full of old rich people and worst of all...Lancastrians

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

There is a mental health unit a couple of roads away but I doubt that has anything to do with it

It probably is mental health because Southport is a dumping ground, the rent is cheap because essentially its a dump, there are a lot of paedophiles (seaside towns attract them), the non-Uk ethnicity is mainly eastern European not Asian but oddly its also full of old rich people and worst of all...Lancastrians

Obviously I’m not from that area but I had Southport down as a nice retirement place for older folk . A lot of seaside towns are dumping grounds for various different tribes. Bournemouth is becoming a not so pleasant place to live now also. 

21 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Obviously I’m not from that area but I had Southport down as a nice retirement place for older folk . A lot of seaside towns are dumping grounds for various different tribes. Bournemouth is becoming a not so pleasant place to live now also. 

Skegness is awful as well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Skegness is awful as well

I like Skegness . Bit rough and ready but we’ve had a nice couple of holidays up there. Cheap part of the country too. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â