Gun and Knife crime

leighavfc

• 3 months later...

I despair :( 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cz99py9rgz5o

Two 12-year-old boys have been found guilty of murdering a man who was stabbed through the heart with a machete.

Shawn Seesahai, 19, died in November last year after being set upon in an unprovoked attack on Stowlawn playing fields in East Park, Wolverhampton.

The pair, who cannot be named, are believed to be the youngest convicted of the crime since James Bulger's killers were detained in 1993.

Jurors heard they attacked their victim with such ferocity that in one blow, the 16-inch (42.5cm) machete almost passed through his body.

• Sad 2

27 minutes ago, Xela said:

This is a horrfic story. How the hell do 12 year olds have a machete and how do the parents not know about it if they are living at home?

Hope they get a long long sentence start off in a young offenders place then send then straight to prison where they will get the arses handed to them. Scum

• 1 month later...

"Eight people have been stabbed and taken to hospital following a "major incident".
Merseyside Police said it had received "reports of a stabbing" and were called to a property on Hart Street in Southport at about 11:50 BST.
Armed police "detained a male and seized a knife" and the force said there was "no wider threat to the public"."

(Link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cql8j2j0304o)

Seems like a pretty big incident with a man going round stabbing young girls 😐 

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, bobzy said:

"Eight people have been stabbed and taken to hospital following a "major incident".
Merseyside Police said it had received "reports of a stabbing" and were called to a property on Hart Street in Southport at about 11:50 BST.
Armed police "detained a male and seized a knife" and the force said there was "no wider threat to the public"."

(Link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cql8j2j0304o)

Seems like a pretty big incident with a man going round stabbing young girls 😐 

Southport being Southport

Doubt it has anything to do with terrorism

Really odd thing about that house on Google Maps, why would a 3 bed semi-detached house in Southport, have 2 aircon units (if its the one with the paramedic parked up the path0

Also, some of those injuries must be serious and involve juveniles if they've taken them to Alder Hey, there's a child A&E much closer in Ormskirk but Alder Hey is the Regional major children's hospital

I have my suspicions but I'll keep them to myself.

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Southport being Southport

Doubt it has anything to do with terrorism

Really odd thing about that house on Google Maps, why would a 3 bed semi-detached house in Southport, have 2 aircon units (if its the one with the paramedic parked up the path0

Also, some of those injuries must be serious and involve juveniles if they've taken them to Alder Hey, there's a child A&E much closer in Ormskirk but Alder Hey is the Regional major children's hospital

I have my suspicions but I'll keep them to myself.

Gang related?

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

In fairness, the one in Nottingham was a dark-skinned mental chap so... maybe we're getting better!

And the one in Kent was a dark skinned geezer from Nigeria so what’s your point ?

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Lots of focus on not spreading rumours about the incident in Southport, which just makes me want to see the rumours more!

Another appalling thing to add to the daily list of appalling things that happen in today’s world, short of mass castration, what can actually be done?!

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

And the one in Kent was a dark skinned geezer from Nigeria so what’s your point ?

I'm assuming you saw the picture I responded to?

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Lots of focus on not spreading rumours about the incident in Southport, which just makes me want to see the rumours more!

Another appalling thing to add to the daily list of appalling things that happen in today’s world, short of mass castration, what can actually be done?!

I'm always thankful, at least, that we don't have legalised guns.  Stabbings are horrific, but not quite as likely to kill.

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

so what’s your point ?

It's actually very hard to prove terrorism as a motive for a lone attacker, not impossible but much much harder than with some sort of organisation

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

More education , tougher sentences , if they are immigrants deport them , even the death penalty for some severe cases providing insanity has been ruled out but it’s hard to believe how anyone can do this without being insane. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â