The Good The Bad And The Ugly

Rugeley Villa

47 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Worst song they ever recorded and I was there somewhere. Anglican Cathedral in Liverpool on Crystal Day recorded for that Ch4 series Play At Home

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Worst song they ever recorded and I was there somewhere. Anglican Cathedral in Liverpool on Crystal Day recorded for that Ch4 series Play At Home

I posted it specially for you.  ;)

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I posted it specially for you.  ;)

I actually own it it too. It’s on the Seven Seas limited edition double 7” in fact it might be he B side to the standard too but I don’t  have that 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bickster said:

I actually own it it too. It’s on the Seven Seas limited edition double 7” in fact it might be he B side to the standard too but I don’t  have that 

I do and I am sure it is. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

As a big fan of the Craig Fuller era Pure Prairie League, I consider that to be a hanging offense. 

A TV interview with one of the members reminded me of this horror show that I'd managed to block out 

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

A TV interview with one of the members reminded me of this horror show that I'd managed to block out 

Almost as bad as the Blondie cover version.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, mjmooney said:

As a big fan of the Craig Fuller era Pure Prairie League, I consider that to be a hanging offense. 

🤣 the original is an all-time classic. I do really like Wesley Willis, RIP, but totally understand. I saw him once, glad I caught him before he died. I truly appreciate the absurd as much as I do the sublime 

Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Wheaties, it’s the Breakfast of Champions! 

• 2 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â