Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

11 minutes ago, useless said:

Apparently Hull have said it has to be by this Friday or they won't entertain any offers for him. Don't know how true it is, though.

Does he turn into a pumpkin at midnight Friday or something?

15 minutes ago, 1958Villan said:

The City of Valencia, is in Southern Spain on the mediterranean coast.

It is an old city founded by the Romans in 138 and has a rich and colourful heritage.

Would be a steal at £12m. 

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means

12 minutes ago, useless said:

Apparently Hull have said it has to be by this Friday or they won't entertain any offers for him. Don't know how true it is, though.

I think it's rubbish. The hold up is reported to be while hull bring in players as replacements. 

Be interesting to see if he's involved on Saturday. If they have deals in the pipe line which is connected to the money they get from us then he'll be left out the squad. 

5 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I don't get it, we want Hernandez, I thought they didn't want to sell... But now they've given us a deadline so that would seem like they do want to sell, and quickly.

So why don't we just buy him? I don't get it...

How do you know we want him? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 1958Villan said:

The City of Valencia, is in Southern Spain on the mediterranean coast.

It is an old city founded by the Romans in 138 and has a rich and colourful heritage.

Would be a steal at £12m. 

I spent a few hours there in |July on a cruise, wouldn`t give you £12 for it

4 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

How do you know we want him? 

Now I'm really confused, I thought we did? Bloody hell, it's like 1984; I'm trying to forget things I thought I knew and pretend I knew things I didn't. 

I might go for a lie down and a Victory Gin. All I know now is that I don't know anything.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Now I'm really confused, I thought we did? Bloody hell, it's like 1984; I'm trying to forget things I thought I knew and pretend I knew things I didn't. 

I might go for a lie down and a Victory Gin. All I know now is that I don't know anything.

Contractions and abbreviations getting all muddled up just when you thought things were fine!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

How do you know you aren't already lying down and this is an elaborate dream.....

Oh god. 2+2=5. It was Julia!

Seriously, I don't know if I'm coming or going with this Hernandez stuff any more! Ha ha, I am easily confused though.