Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

23 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

2nd assist tonight:

So impressive. The ball control from the awkward flick to him, the jink around the defender with very tight ball control then the outstanding vision to see the pass and the mm perfect execution to pick the pass perfectly. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Luiz gives you a real good example of where ohare is at, Luiz at times looks a bit naive, a bit raw and not PL ready

He's 8 days younger than ohare with a full season in the Brazilian and Spanish top flight and a brazil cap

If Luiz looks a bit young and not ready why would anyone think ohare is ready to go? He's way off, he'd be better off going for the Robinson route back 

He is better than luiz 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

So impressive. The ball control from the awkward flick to him, the jink around the defender with very tight ball control then the outstanding vision to see the pass and the mm perfect execution to picn the pass perfectly. 

For me it's the weight of pass that makes that goal. Means the attacker doesn't have to touch it to shoot and the defender can't get a tackle in. Seems we might have another gem in O'Hare!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Luiz gives you a real good example of where ohare is at, Luiz at times looks a bit naive, a bit raw and not PL ready

He's 8 days younger than ohare with a full season in the Brazilian and Spanish top flight and a brazil cap

If Luiz looks a bit young and not ready why would anyone think ohare is ready to go? He's way off, he'd be better off going for the Robinson route back 

Very true

33 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Sounds like you’re describing Wesley, Trezeguet and Luiz there. 

Considering they’ve managed goals and assists in this league I don’t agree.

I honestly think if O’Hare was playing in this team he would be non existent.  I also think those three players whilst not good enough for what we need in the top flight would still all rip up the championship.

I guess we might find out next season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Considering they’ve managed goals and assists in this league I don’t agree.

I honestly think if O’Hare was playing in this team he would be non existent.  I also think those three players whilst not good enough for what we need in the top flight would still all rip up the championship.

I guess we might find out next season. 

Do you think we'd beat Leeds with our current team?

It's great that he played well yesterday, and I'm very happy for him. I hope that if we go down, he and Doyle-Hayes don't go on loan, but get some real minutes in the Championship. 

But as for recalling either of them on loan now, absolutely not. The main problem with our midfield is that it's too lightweight. Clearly O'Hare is not going to help with that. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â