limpid

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

The manager is clearly not the issue

Look at the players they are awful

Players like Richardson e.t.c

Sherwood sending both of our other LB's on loan not even registering Senderos has relegated us the damage has been done

Well he has played his part today, ultra negative tactics meant they bossed us from the first second of this game, we've done nothing but give them possession and allow them the ball, so it's no surprise they've scored early and have gone on to destroy us. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Half time - no shots on target. Our last shot on target was Jordan Ayew's goal against Tottenham - no, I don't remember it either, 

We need another 31 points from our remanning 25 games as things stand.

That's a sobering thought.

Isn't happening.

Just now, GeordieVillan said:

I don't think our squad is any worse than Norwich, Watford, WBA and some others - its a travesty that we are bottom and playing like this.

I actually think it is, the Watford and WBA first teams are better than ours.

Let's face it, our first team is extremely overrated by some on here, it really is poor.

• Like 2

Cant keep blaming the manager, the players are just crap. Reilly,Almstrict, Fox whoever was responsible for signing all these crap players should all be sacked, amde the club into a complete embarassment. lerner you have destroyed our great club you imbecile

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Well he has played his part today, ultra negative tactics meant they bossed us from the first second of this game, we've done nothing but give them possession and allow them the ball, so it's no surprise they've scored early and have gone on to destroy us. 

Well the ultra negative tactics worked against Man City and tbh i think Everton have played extremely well today and kept the ball a lot better than city did they have looked sharp and moved the ball a lot quicker than City did also

We did give them too much respect but if we had gone for the throat we would have probably been 5 - 0 down by now and been ripped apart on the counter i think Remi was on a hiding to nothing regardless of the way he set the side up today the players are just abysmal

Edited by AshVilla

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

I don't let it get me down too much now, like it used to when I was younger

Like you say, if the players don't care why should we? 

I'm completely the same. Once upon a time Id probably be crying right now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GeordieVillan said:

I don't think our squad is any worse than Norwich, Watford, WBA and some others - its a travesty that we are bottom and playing like this.

I think it clearly is. There's nothing to suggest differently.

11 minutes ago, Warnock said:

Not even the best manager in the world could do anything with these clowns.

I think there was a few of us alluding to this.......when you sell better than you buy over a period of time, this is what you get.....this is and has been more than a manager problem.

we have bought 3 players Albion thought was not good enough for them, it it any wonder we are where we are.

• Like 1

from the bbc text on goal 2 : Well that had been coming. Aston Villa a defensive wreck, particularly down their left, and that's where the goal comes from

that's how damaging that **** injury to Amavi has been. Stuck with **** face until May :(

2 minutes ago, GeordieVillan said:

I disagree strongly, not one of our players has shown any ability at all and they would all struggle to get into any of the other teams. What are you basing your judgement on that our squad is not worse than the others ?