Week 11 - Lets dance

Tegis

Just now, Cliffy Biro said:

Brock actually looked pretty solid. Well done, son B)

Indeed, no complaints here. Nothing world-beating but solid. Assuring for next year

Big game for the Giants on Thursday in Carolina @ Dallas. A Cowboys win and they could take the division. Clearly they're a very good team with Romo as QB and they have 4 very winnable games in Washington x2, Jets and Bills coming up. Their other game being Green Bay who haven't looked all that this season. 8-8 could take the division.

45 minutes ago, Milfner said:

I hope Greg Hardy has the worst game of his of life on Thursday, and that's being polite. Shitebag

I'll settle for him tearing all the ligaments in his legs.

Edited by kurtsimonw
  • Like 2

Has a team ever had an easier schedule than the 2015 Patriots? They play in a division with 3 mediocre teams, they're matched with an AFC division with no winning team, matched with an NFC division with no winning team. Their remaining games being Denver and Pitt. They play Denver with no QB and Pitt without Bell.

Can only beat what's in front of you, though.

The Panthers probably have an easier schedule for starters. Take the Patriots schedule and swap in: Packers for Broncos, Seahawks for Steelers, Falcons for Bills, Saints for Jets, and Bucs for Dolphins... how many of those are upgrades?

(It is interesting that the Panthers and the Patriots have the same opponents due to the rotation: NFC East and AFC South.)

Outside of the Patriots, though, the AFC East is 10-8 outside the division (Bills 2-3, Jets 4-3, Dolphins 4-2).  The only reason the NFC East doesn't have a winning team is the AFC East: take out those games and Washington is 4-3.

Through week 10 (and the DVOA ratings for week 10), schedule difficulty:

1. 49ers
  2. Browns
  3. Lions
  4. Cowboys
  5. Jaguars
  6. Dolphins
  7. Bears
  8. Colts
  9. Bills
  10. Steelers
  11. Washington
  12. Bengals
  13. Jets
  14. Raiders
  15. Saints
  16. Patriots
  17. Seahawks
  18. Rams
  19. Ravens
  20. Texans
  21. Chargers
  22. Broncos
  23. Eagles
  24. Packers
  25. Giants
  26. Panthers
  27. Titans
  28. Bucs
  29. Cardinals
  30. Vikings
  31. Falcons

I feel that goes someway to making my point though. AFC East schedule is quite easy and yet the teams are only 10-8. I think Panthers is pretty easy too, but Falcons x2 is harder than any of your divisional games. QBs are obviously key in this league and Tannehil, Taylor, Fitzpatrick, Osweiler, Roethlisberger v Brees, Ryan, Winston, Rodgers, Wilson for starters is not even close.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â