Week 10 - Rex Bowles a strike

Tegis

38 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Goodells goons doing everything to get the Pats back onside.

I don't get this. Isn't Goodell the guy who was pushing for Brady to get the 4 game suspension?

• Like 1

Incredible game. Chances to end it blown by both teams, and then a clutch drive for FG range at the death. 

For a team as decimated as we are by injuries, it's a miracle we're 9-0.

Great game, and always sweeter when we beat New Jersey.

Now that Peyton has the record, and was benched after his latest nightmare outing, I wonder if that's the last we see of him.

Just now, rjw63 said:

I don't get this. Isn't Goodell the guy who was pushing for Brady to get the 4 game suspension?

Pats fans cried about it for months. Refs have been in the Pats back pocket since, Goodell desperate to please them.

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

Pats fans cried about it for months. Refs have been in the Pats back pocket since, Goodell desperate to please them.

Could've fooled me with at least two phantom pass interference penalties against us today. 

If Goodell is going to be doing anything underhanded in terms of officiating at Pats games, it'll be to the detriment of the Pats; he's got a hard on for us cuz he's failed so spectacularly in trying to take us down.

It was an emotional loss today, I get it, I know the feeling well (particularly against you guys!) But let's not get carried away with that Lombardi talk...

Edited by maqroll

18 minutes ago, maqroll said:

It was an emotional loss today, I get it, I know the feeling well (particularly against you guys!) But let's not get carried away with that Lombardi talk...

You're right. Congrats on the win. 

• Like 1

Pats-Giants has really become the benchmark matchup for the league, the games always go down to the last **** play, just incredible.

With GB showing massive chinks in their armor, the Giants have to be thinking they can muscle in to the party and do some damage, getting to the playoffs should be fairly straightforward for them. 

But lookout for the Vikings all of a sudden!

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

You're a better team than the Eagles.

I think so too. But for whatever reason, even when we out perform them on the day they seem to be able to find ways to win, it's annoying.

Packers and Seahawks are the wildcard teams at the moment, who would've guessed that at this stage of the season?

We'd be a really good team if we had even a half decent defence, that's the annoying thing with the Giants. How many games have we lost game to field goals as the clock expires this season? Three? We never make plays when it matters the most any more either. Not since the last Superbowl.

Hopefully that changes next season when Collins finds his feet a little more and we hopefully sign a safety. He played okay tonight, but you just cannot have Craig Dahl starting.

A major positive was the pass rush today though. JPP and Ayers make such a difference.

Edited by abdomlahor

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â