The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes may as well start building for next season. Who is more likely to get us promoted next season Garde or Pearson?

If Garde were to leave I don't want Pearson, not a fan at all.

I'd be genuinely surprised if he would have interest anyway, I'd imagine the remit is to save money not spend and for that reason I doubt you will have many lining up for this job.

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

If Garde were to leave I don't want Pearson, not a fan at all.

I'd be genuinely surprised if he would have interest anyway, I'd imagine the remit is to save money not spend and for that reason I doubt you will have many lining up for this job.

Neither am I a fan to be honest but I think he has more balls than Garde who looks out of his depth now.

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Neither am I a fan to be honest but I think he has more balls than Garde who looks out of his depth now.

Same here not his biggest fan but he has balls and a character! Garde is a bloody nice guy but you would of thought he would of at least inspired the French contingent!! 

• Like 1

Commands no respect from the players, can't motivate them, crap selections, crap formations and has nothing about him what so ever.

Better than Sherwood?

Bollocks 

• Like 3

Unfortunately he's a poor manager. Appears to have no motivation skills and his tactics are also poor, far too conservative and no ambition. Today was his McLeish moment, 5 defenders and defensively minded players in midfield. 

He really will not be much of a loss.

• Like 2

Just now, KHV said:

Commands no respect from the players, can't motivate them, crap selections, crap formations and has nothing about him what so ever.

Better than Sherwood?

Bollocks 

Yes. A lot better than Sherwood. A country mile better. I'd take McLeish back now with Lambert and Garde as assistants than have Tim near my club again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Better than Sherwood?

Bollocks 

People will disagree because it's all about opinions but IMO we would have more than 16 points if sherwood was still here! 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, PaulC said:

The players are shit and are among the most mentally weak players around - no amount of "balls" will change that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â