Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

I wish people would stop banging on about Charlie Austin.

WE ARE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE AND 99.9% IIKELY TO BE GOING DOWN

Why would he bother? He had his pick of STABLE, SAFE, MID-STABLE clubs who could pay more and guarantee him premier league wages this year, next and the one after! He wanted out of the Championship. Why would he come? What single reason?! 

Like it or not...our market is foreign players who are willing to gamble on a championship club with the hope of premier league after OR lower premier league/upper championship players for whom there is NO COMPETITION for their services from other prem clubs or those coming up!!

It's bloody obvious!

• Like 1

I think what will happen is that we will sell Sinclair and replace him with a loan signing but it's hard to see a decent striker being let go on loan so I wouldn't be in anyway hopeful of us getting the quality needed upfront.

13 minutes ago, Djemba_Villan said:

I wish people would stop banging on about Charlie Austin.

WE ARE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE AND 99.9% IIKELY TO BE GOING DOWN

Why would he bother? He had his pick of STABLE, SAFE, MID-STABLE clubs who could pay more and guarantee him premier league wages this year, next and the one after! He wanted out of the Championship. Why would he come? What single reason?! 

Like it or not...our market is foreign players who are willing to gamble on a championship club with the hope of premier league after OR lower premier league/upper championship players for whom there is NO COMPETITION for their services from other prem clubs or those coming up!!

It's bloody obvious!

Oh, tell me about it. Transfer threads on here are always complete cringe fests.

Someone will mention Benteke next... yes he will really want to come back here with Liverpool in 4 competitions. 

Edited by supernova26

Steve Hollis, Tom Fox, Margery the tea lady, and Bob in maintenance.  Stop what you are doing right now.  Get on the phones and ring every football club we know and find a f**king striker.  Pay over the odds, offer them ridiculous wages, give them a get out clause, give them a humongous bonus if we stay up.  Just find someone who can f**king score goals.  What is Andy Gray up to these days?

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

By no means a new thought. In the summer I hope to see us signing the best players in the championship and hoovering up all the young talent. Michail Antonio, Vardy, Austin, Ings show there are strikers there that are good enough. Even young players from League One like James Maddison at Coventry. Go get them.

• Like 3

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Had we got a decent striker I think we could have picked up 6 points in last two games

and I highly doubt these clowns will spend money in championship

Agree on both counts. 

1 minute ago, Gary Thomas said:

Steve Hollis, Tom Fox, Margery the tea lady, and Bob in maintenance.  Stop what you are doing right now.  Get on the phones and ring every football club we know and find a f**king striker.  Pay over the odds, offer them ridiculous wages, give them a get out clause, give them a humongous bonus if we stay up, I’ll even throw in me sister.  Just find someone who can f**king score goals.  What is Andy Gray up to these days?

With the promise of your sister perhaps John Carew will return ?

Our transfer experts thought we had got 2 good strikers in the summer.

"????????????????

thats what poor decision making manifests.

I cringe at nearly every player we bring in.