Gun violence in the USA

Marka Ragnos

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Well whatever is it..

If you think I honestly think higher up government officials actually sell guns to people then I dunno dude..

Move on.

So you posted something you knew not to be true? I know its not true but I can't account for what does or doesn't go through your mind

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

So you posted something you knew not to be true? I know its not true but I can't account for what does or doesn't go through your mind

I posted something on an very basic understanding that government officials prosper from the sale of weapons to the citizens of the US and it is in their interest not to change anything.

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I posted something on an very basic understanding that government officials prosper from the sale of weapons to the citizens of the US and it is in their interest not to change anything.

You should have said that in the first place then, language matters

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

You should have said that in the first place then, language matters

No, I'll post what I like, thanks - choice matters (you should have put a full stop at the end of your sentence too ;)).

Anyway, back to Kamala Harris's online gun shop. Hmmm M16 or M249? :wave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 shot dead at a supermarket 40 minutes north of me today.

Get rid of the filibuster and pass some goddamn gun laws.

If it means a big shootout with all the whack jobs, yahoos, and hick “patriots” then so be it.

No one should get killed going shopping for their groceries FFS. 

Can we go back to the full quarantine again please? 

I fear for schools now as the.students come back.

In the meantime, I just hope I'm not the next slaughter victim.

#Freedom

8 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I toured a potential pre-school for my 2 year son yesterday.

I found myself looking at the fences thinking - hmm it would take a guy about 30 seconds to scale that if he really wanted to get in.
Then I started querying the guide about their security protocols - f***ed up things started going through my mind.

It shouldn't be this way.

Absolute madness

Like I said before it's not Syria! How can you live your life like that? Do you think its the spreading of fear by the media or actual nutters in your area? 

That said can anyone remember the machete attack at St Lukes in Wolverhampton? Lisa Potts, I rebuilt that school in the mid 00s, not sure if the 2 are linked but the high rise flats that he lived in are gone the school got rebuilt a community centre went up next door, they had a mini regeneration of the whole area

8 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I toured a potential pre-school for my 2 year son yesterday.

I found myself looking at the fences thinking - hmm it would take a guy about 30 seconds to scale that if he really wanted to get in.
Then I started querying the guide about their security protocols - f***ed up things started going through my mind.

It shouldn't be this way.

...and yet you still refuse to buy your son a ‘my first automatic’?

I’m not even sure you want to be free.

Stay safe my man. The chances are still tiny. It’s something to be alert to, not crushed by.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Break out the thoughts and prayers. It's pointless trying to implement gun control, the cats out of the bag on that one. The real issue is that so many Americans think guns are great and that they should be freely available. Until you get rid of that attitude nothing will change. Token changes to gun control laws won't work, too many ways around it. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, villakram said:

Turns out the shithead shooter is not as desired by the narrative crowd.

Clown world* 🤡

* I think that's the phrase people use. 

Edited by Xela

11 hours ago, maqroll said:

Encouraging statement from Biden on gun control. Hopefully this gets put on the front burner. 

Was it like the statement Obama made back during Sandy hook? It's all just talk, no action. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, villa89 said:

Break out the thoughts and prayers. It's pointless trying to implement gun control, the cats out of the bag on that one. The real issue is that so many Americans think guns are great and that they should be freely available. Until you get rid of that attitude nothing will change. Token changes to gun control laws won't work, too many ways around it. 

I'm curious what the "ways around" holding a gun being illegal would be.

I agree it, sadly, won't be implemented though.  As I've said many times during the reign of Trump and continuing now, the USA is a **** mess of a country.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â