The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

They're just the worst. Let's make sure we insult nurses and teachers whilst defending him. 

the crazy thing is, after the parties, the tax dodging, the blatent lying in parliament, and now the implication that NHS staff were boozing at work, they're still going to be voted in for another term. just don't see enough switching to labour

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

the crazy thing is, after the parties, the tax dodging, the blatent lying in parliament, and now the implication that NHS staff were boozing at work, they're still going to be voted in for another term. just don't see enough switching to labour

That's what's so depressing. What the **** is wrong with people. 

5 hours ago, Nicho said:

Ill be seeing my dad later who is fully behind Boris so he’ll no doubt be brushing this off.

Turns out he’s fed up of hearing about it and if Boris broke the rules then everyone did just by going to work 🤦‍♂️

• Sad 1

Just now, blandy said:

I’ve said this before, but when (and it is when, not “if”) change comes, it will happen quickly. He’s in some ways a lucky General, failing upwards, but the luck will run out. People used to think he was a lovable character, now they think he’s a lying word removed. The economy is hit, bills are up, covid, law breaking and all the rest of it. The NHS is stuffed…Trucks stuck at Dover, fruit and veg rotting in fields. None of that will stop being a problem.

I’m convinced that he’ll be gone fast after the local elections. They won’t want to undermine their candidates in the middle of a campaign and risk an even greater catastrophe.

Regardless they’re going to get massacred at the elections and that’ll be the end of him. He’ll go not because he’s done wrong but because he’s become an electoral liability….tories just doing Tory things.

• Like 1

When the rot sets in, the decline in the Tory vote won’t be reversible. Sleaze did for Major, and try as he might, and he was by and large a decent enough guy, the sleaze and corruption within his Party did for him. If anything, things are worse for Bunter, he is if anything the sleaziest of them all. 

• Like 1

Oh and you know all the over 60s that always vote Tory? Well there's lots of them unhappy in their £4.50 a week rise in the pensions

Yes Social Media is laughing at them quite a bit

17 minutes ago, meregreen said:

When the rot sets in, the decline in the Tory vote won’t be reversible. Sleaze did for Major, and try as he might, and he was by and large a decent enough guy, the sleaze and corruption within his Party did for him. If anything, things are worse for Bunter, he is if anything the sleaziest of them all. 

I hope you're right, but politics has changed, the public don't hold politicians to account in the same way they used to, and they know all they have to do is wait for the next big story to take the limelight

Just now, bickster said:

Oh and you know all the over 60s that always vote Tory? Well there's lots of them unhappy in their £4.50 a week rise in the pensions

Yes Social Media is laughing at them quite a bit

Funny how many people look the other way with cuts to public funding and services until it hits them directly isn't it? 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Doesnt suprise me, i said at the time that mps were probably taking us for fools whole we followed the rules and i was mocked. 

Labour gonna wipe the floor with tjem at next election 

Did this happen? Are you saying that you were mocked for suggesting they were taking us for fools by having parties? 

It is not beyond the realms is it that a new, deadlier variant of covid means that restrictions have to be reintroduced. How is the lying bastard who broke his own rules going to have the moral authority to impose any potential future restrictions. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â