The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

5 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

My MP in being a massive word removed shocker.

Is there many worse MPs than Bridgen or is it just because he's mine that I notice him being a knob more often than others?

There's 360 absolute wrong'uns in there at the moment.  Take your pick.

48 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

My MP in being a massive word removed shocker.

Is there many worse MPs than Bridgen or is it just because he's mine that I notice him being a knob more often than others?

I'm not even convinced Bridgen would make it into the top trumps of Tory Word Removeds Game

Plenty of Tory MP's hailing that we are the first country in the world to be through the pandemic. Choosing to turn a blind eye to it is not being through the pandemic. There was a time you couldn't make shit like this up  but now it is the norm with these self serving bastards. Trouble is the country is full of fools who fall for their tripe. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

I see Johnson today saying Putin has completely torn up international law

Erm

Erm

Is anyone going to tell him he shouldn't be the one pointing this out as he has no credibility on the matter?

I laughed at that last night. I bet the EU did too.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bickster said:

I see Johnson today saying Putin has completely torn up international law

Erm

Erm

Is anyone going to tell him he shouldn't be the one pointing this out as he has no credibility on the matter?

For many reasons

...as was Mr Johnson’s apparent suggestion that the EU’s positive signals to Ukraine about membership were to blame for the Russian invasion.

“If you want an example of EU foreign policymaking on the hoof, and the EU’s pretensions to running a defence policy that have caused real trouble, then look at what has happened in Ukraine,” he said.

(Johnson suggesting that Ukraine wearing that short skirt meant that she was clearly asking for it , from 2016)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Only just noticed this:

In case anyone is unaware, lie detector tests have absolutely no scientific validity. We might as well be 'keeping people safe' through the use of dowsing rods, astrology or palm reading.

They demonstrate its use in a scenario in which everybody knows which answers are true and which are lies, and this "journalist" just nods along. This country.

• Like 2

That's ok. Its not like in the past this  government has announced that it would attempt to break international law in a very specific and limited way.

Ah that point has already been made.

Will someone please think of the west London estate agents if we don't let Russian billionaires buy property? How will they eat?

Edited by The Fun Factory

I cannot see anyway this government of greedy charlatans would reduce their income by cutting down the Russian gangster money tree.

Best we can hope for is some bluster about looking at giving the money tree a damn good assessment to see if it might need a trim at some point in the future.

Money to be lost here, there must be a way to look tough in the Daily Mail without losing all those lovely sponsors.

57 minutes ago, Genie said:

Liz Truss took a private jet to Brussels when she could have taken a 2 hour direct train. 

What was the message from COP26 again?

She’s up there with the worst of them, despicable human being.

edit - I mean up there with the worst Tories, not comparing her to hitler, saddam etc, that might be a stretch too far

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

She’s up there with the worst of them, despicable human being.

edit - I mean up there with the worst Tories, not comparing her to hitler, saddam etc, that might be a stretch too far

If anything she’s worse. Neither of those took a private jet to Australia instead of a commercial flight.

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â