The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

This bonkers company, Spypriest Ltd. ( https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12411673/officers ) 

That has directors including:

• Adolf Tooth-Fairy Hitler
  • Judas Super-Radio Iscariot
  • Lord Truman-Hell Christ

Applied for furlough money last year. There's no real clue as to what they do or if they actually do anything and indeed they've now shut down. I think it's fair to say it's very unlikely that any of their directors are actually real people.

Their application was successful.

This is the fraud that Sunak says would be too hard to do anything about. 

Oh and the registered address of Spypriest is a house attached to a Conservative club in Bradford.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

This bonkers company, Spypriest Ltd. ( https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12411673/officers ) 

Applied for furlough money last year. There's no real clue as to what they do or if they actually do anything and indeed they've now shut down. I think it's fair to say it's very unlikely that any of their directors are actually real people.

Oh and the registered address of Spypriest is a house attached to a Conservative club in Bradford.

We had some work done at our house this last week, I was chatting to one of the builders and he said that he knows shit loads of tradesmen that created phony companies, applied for cash then shut them down again.

Now they’re laughing their heads off as it’s public knowledge they’ll never get investigated.

Edited by Genie

So in a week or two where we should have been hearing about and discussing the PM and his cronies repeatedly breaking the law (that they decreed), the cost of living spiralling out of control and no doubt countless other failings we’ve instead been petrified by the media about ‘the worst storm to ever hit the UK’ (it wasn’t) and the ‘imminent Russian attacks’ (they haven’t, yet).

All seems very similar to the deflection tactics the government used in ‘V for Vendetta’ (for those that have seen it, which hopefully is everyone because whilst it’s a bit of an action film in parts it’s also quite an important piece of philosophical art, in my opinion).

• Like 1

On 18/02/2022 at 19:22, OutByEaster? said:

Sound like a man City partner 

• Like 1

On 19/02/2022 at 10:04, bannedfromHandV said:

As if Bozo’s been asked to complete a questionnaire for the met police, has anyone else suspected of breaking the law been asked to complete a questionnaire?!

’Were you at an illegal party’ - No

’Are you sure’ - hang on, I'm just going to check what everyone else is putting before I answer to make sure I'm not caught out... Yes, I'm sure. 

Nothing to see here, he’s clean.

Fix that for you. 

Johnson desperately and irresponsibly talking up the “ biggest war in Europe since 1945”. Throwing petrol on the fire to deflect attention away from him. He’s probably relieved the Queens got COVID for exactly the same reason. Duplicitous git.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Johnson desperately and irresponsibly talking up the “ biggest war in Europe since 1945”. Throwing petrol on the fire to deflect attention away from him. He’s probably relieved the Queens got COVID for exactly the same reason. Duplicitous git.

As much as I hate Boris, I don’t think he’s said a lot wrong on Ukraine (besides some of his usual stupid flowery language). What would be the equivalent of Putin’s current troop numbers around Ukraine in the post war period? Yugoslavia?

6 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

As much as I hate Boris, I don’t think he’s said a lot wrong on Ukraine (besides some of his usual stupid flowery language). What would be the equivalent of Putin’s current troop numbers around Ukraine in the post war period? Yugoslavia?

WW2 provokes a more visceral reaction than any other war 

He knows exactly what he's doing 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

What would be the equivalent of Putin’s current troop numbers around Ukraine in the post war period? Yugoslavia?

The US had 350,000 troops in Europe, all pointed at Russia, throughout the 80's.

Different times, but I guess that's your answer.

58 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

WW2 provokes a more visceral reaction than any other war 

He knows exactly what he's doing 

Yeah but in this instance it’s (for once) not a ridiculous analogy. A territorial war in Europe that would likely spill over into neighbouring countries and drag various major powers into it. We haven’t seen anything like this since WWII.

I know Boris is obsessed with mirroring Churchill and I know he’s a useless, cynical fantasist, but in this instance, I don’t think his words are that wide of the mark. And it may be useful to raise the prospect of Europe’s last major conflict in this way.

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Yeah but in this instance it’s (for once) not a ridiculous analogy. A territorial war in Europe that would likely spill over into neighbouring countries and drag various major powers into it. We haven’t seen anything like this since WWII.

I know Boris is obsessed with mirroring Churchill and I know he’s a useless, cynical fantasist, but in this instance, I don’t think his words are that wide of the mark. And it may be useful to raise the prospect of Europe’s last major conflict in this way.

You give him way too much leeway. He ordered a British warplane to fly hundreds of miles for a **** photo opportunity two days ago. Numerous European leaders are working tirelessly behind the scenes to try and avert war. Meanwhile Boris conjures up images of 1945, a war which is bound to antagonise a Russian state which paid such a high price in that conflict. There has not been a single word from his mouth to try and ease the tensions in the area, only threats . He looks at issues like this, and sees opportunities to help himself, despicable man. British people don’t trust a word this liar utters, what price any Russian trusting him. Better that he simply takes a back seat, keeps his mouth shut, and let others, with a tad more credibility handle this crisis.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, meregreen said:

You give him way too much leeway. He ordered a British warplane to fly hundreds of miles for a **** photo opportunity two days ago. Numerous European leaders are working tirelessly behind the scenes to try and avert war. Meanwhile Boris conjures up images of 1945, a war which is bound to antagonise a Russian state which paid such a high price in that conflict. There has not been a single word from his mouth to try and ease the tensions in the area, only threats . He looks at issues like this, and sees opportunities to help himself, despicable man. British people don’t trust a word this liar utters, what price any Russian trusting him. Better that he simply takes a back seat, keeps his mouth shut, and let others, with a tad more credibility handle this crisis.

He’s the prime minister, and as much as I wish he wasn’t, the idea he can just “take a back seat” is a bit unrealistic. I don’t think he has been particularly inflammatory tbh - the tough economic sanctions he has suggested would definitely be needed, and raising the prospect of this being a major world conflict is just saying what everyone is already thinking.

Of course it’s a very convenient opportunity for him to deflect from the various domestic scandals he faces, but that doesn’t mean we should reflexively oppose everything he does.

What would you rather he said?

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

He’s the prime minister, and as much as I wish he wasn’t, the idea he can just “take a back seat” is a bit unrealistic. I don’t think he has been particularly inflammatory tbh - the tough economic sanctions he has suggested would definitely be needed, and raising the prospect of this being a major world conflict is just saying what everyone is already thinking.

Of course it’s a very convenient opportunity for him to deflect from the various domestic scandals he faces, but that doesn’t mean we should reflexively oppose everything he does.

What would you rather he said?

Absolutely nothing.

2 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Absolutely nothing.

Ok, so as I said, that’s completely unrealistic.

I honestly don’t think Boris’s words have had much influence either way on the outcome, besides showing unity with the other western powers.

If you think he has inflamed things materially, then be interesting to know where / when / what, because I just don’t see it.

6 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Ok, so as I said, that’s completely unrealistic.

I honestly don’t think Boris’s words have had much influence either way on the outcome, besides showing unity with the other western powers.

If you think he has inflamed things materially, then be interesting to know where / when / what, because I just don’t see it.

The only thing Boris has unity with, is his own interests. Amongst all the threats he has espoused, the particular reference to 1945 is particularly egregious, and totally calculated by this charlatan. My wife is Polish and has a large family on the Eastern border, her fathers whole family were uprooted to a Siberia Gulag in 1940, where her Grandfather  lies to this day. She and I have no illusions about the Russian behemoth. But honestly, I’m more worried about this situation escalating because of ill thought out words. Putin is a master of brinkmanship, even mentioning 1945 is inflammatory to ordinary Russians. Your quite right, Britain should be having an input in this, and how much better that input would have been within the EU as a united grouping, But the man in no. 10 now, sadly has no gravitas at all, his reputation internationally is totally shot. If he cannot to be trusted with following the rules about parties in a pandemic, I don’t want the safety of my Grandkids in his slippery hands. I think we both have a pretty low opinion of the guy. I just worry more with his involvement, than if he would simply say as little as possible.

Edited by meregreen
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, meregreen said:

The only thing Boris has unity with, is his own interests. Amongst all the threats he has espoused, the particular reference to 1945 is particularly egregious, and totally calculated by this charlatan. My wife is Polish and has a large family on the Eastern border, her fathers whole family were uprooted to a Siberia Gulag in 1940, where her Grandfather  lies to this day. She and I have no illusions about the Russian behemoth. But honestly, I’m more worried about this situation escalating because of I’ll thought out words. Putin is a master of brinkmanship, even mentioning 1945 is inflammatory to ordinary Russians. Your quite right, Britain should be having an input in this, and how much better that input would have been within the EU as a united grouping, But the man in no. 10 now, sadly has no gravitas at all, his reputation internationally is totally shot. If he cannot to be trusted with following the rules about parties in a pandemic, I don’t want the safety of my Grandkids in his slippery hands. I think we both have a pretty low opinion of the guy. I just worry more with his involvement, than if he would simply say as little as possible.

I agree with your criticisms of Boris’s actions around Brexit and in the lead up to all of this. And that it’s a shame he’s the one in power. Think we’re probably more aligned on this than it’s coming across.

My view is that he has been surprisingly “okay” over the last couple of days, and I disagree with you that raising the prospect of 1945 is inherently a bad idea. But I get where you’re coming from. It is scary having someone with Boris’s track record on the case.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â