The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

The court ruled that they didn't follow the correct process, it probably had no impact, and dismissed almost all of the claims other than one entitling them to a declaration that the correct process wasn't followed. Specifically the court did not rule that the appointments were unlawful.

I can't think why the grifter at the GLP didn't reference this part of the judgement as he banged the drum looking for more donations.

The tweet is untrue, it should be withdrawn, and not for the first time the fox-clubber shows he's more a salesman than an activist.

I hate this kind of stuff. It's just as bad as the stuff they are supposedly trying to fight against. If you don't win something, don't lie about it. Credibility is plummeting even further with this nonsense.

28 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Good good. If something positive can come from all the bad things which will inevitably happen this year, it can be this charlatan further tanking the Tories popularity. 

I was done with him a fortnight ago when he said Johnson doesn’t tell lies, despite the actual literal scientific fact he is a proven compulsive liar.

51 minutes ago, trekka said:

He is also married to Akshata Murthy (daughter of the Indian billionaire worth an estimated £3.1 billion).  

Hard-working family by the looks of it. The mother especially who does care work or did. Looks like the old fella built the business from the ground in the early 80s and is considered the father of Indian IT. Certainly good stock to marry into, I think she has her own successful fashion company as well according to what I can read

17 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

From 'nothing happened' to 'don't publish anything' is a ride and a half.

But Boris said everything will be published in full? He said it in the HoC. He wouldn’t lie about such a thing.

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

But Boris said everything will be published in full? He said it in the HoC. He wouldn’t lie about such a thing.

He never said that mate. Oh and did you know we had a really good vaccine rollout and we got brexit done and we have the fastest growing economy in the G7?

Now where's that fridge?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

He never said that mate. Oh and did you know we had a really good vaccine rollout and we got brexit done and we have the fastest growing economy in the G7?

Now where's that fridge?

and that Keir Starmer would have CANCELLED Brexit, can you believe how bad things would be if we didn’t push ahead and get it done? 

3 cheers for Boris.

17 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Good good. If something positive can come from all the bad things which will inevitably happen this year, it can be this charlatan further tanking the Tories popularity. 

You can look at this both ways. It probably means more people actually know who he is, with a reduction of a lot of don't knows. Most western world leaders have low or negative ratings. As long as your core support like you then that is fine. The Tories are never going to get 50% of the vote are they.

• Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Oh yeah partygate.  The press have moved on to Ukraine crisis now. Then it will be cost of living crisis/inflation crisis.  And if they have time global warming crisis. Nothing will happen, bunter will stay on.

I think they’ll move their feet back onto Boris’s throat once (hopefully) Russia back off.

We’ve got the Met report and the Sue Gray reports to come which will be major news. This then leads upto the big question, what do the Tories do about their leader who has broken the rules multiple times, and then lied over and over in parliament. 

He’s broken the law and the ministerial code. He’s also **** useless. I can’t see a way he survives. 

he always does. that's the problem. and there's a solid reliable core of godawful human beings who will blindly support this excremental maggot of a man. he could actually suck off a pig on telly and the boris acolytes will excuse it. 

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think they’ll move their feet back onto Boris’s throat once (hopefully) Russia back off.

We’ve got the Met report and the Sue Gray reports to come which will be major news. This then leads upto the big question, what do the Tories do about their leader who has broken the rules multiple times, and then lied over and over in parliament. 

He’s broken the law and the ministerial code. He’s also **** useless. I can’t see a way he survives. 

I think it's almost impossible for the Tories to remove him right now timing wise.

After the (disatrous?) May elections gives them the summer for vying for positions and the election of a new leader with a glorious crowning in conference season

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

I think it's almost impossible for the Tories to remove him right now timing wise.

After the (disatrous?) May elections gives them the summer for vying for positions and the election of a new leader with a glorious crowning in conference season

The summer recess will cool things off as all of the MP's will be off on their jolly's and not gossiping at their state funded bars in Westminster.  And then it will be the state opening for parliament and back to square one.

26 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Then it will be cost of living crisis/inflation crisis.

That's what'll do for 'em

People already made angry by the parties, getting hit by climbing bills and prices and lack of availability of basic stuff will hammer the lid shut on them, I think.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

Are they going to continue backing him? They’ll be asked a thousand times between now and May why they are backing someone who lied in parliament, broke lockdown rules etc etc. 

The usual suspects will keep their tongues between his cheeks but I think many will succumb to pressure from their constituents to move him on.

Either way, it’ll be fun to watch.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â