The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

words removed

i had arguments with my mrs about how we couldn't drive 3 miles to the forest for a walk

i feel for anyone who couldn't see dying relatives. i wouldn't judge anyone for disobeying any future restrictions

12 hours ago, Genie said:

I go back to what I said before, I don’t know how he hasn’t had a heart attack with everything going on.

Without all the extra curricular scandals it’s an immensely stressful job. Then you layer on all the shit that he created himself. 

Not to mention all the shagging. Remember Private Benjamin. 

8 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve never watched so much tv!

I really hope that slovenly lazy cowardly arsehole is watching every single minute of his dying days played out on a nice big flat screen in his man fridge.

I bet he’s pulling the £800 a roll wallpaper his mate paid for off the walls to take to his new/old house.

Whoever is leaking the stories is doing a fantastic job. Today’s news that 2 more happened on the eve of Prince Philips funeral.

I’m pissed off that they didn’t ask Boris yesterday if there were other parties and if he went. 

When you lose Bridgen, you know you are ****. 

Realise this will read like Bridgen is a faithful lapdog. It was sarcasm. All three Tories Bridgen has served under he has written a letter of no confidence to the 1922 committee. 

Edited by Seat68

It has to be a matter of time before genuine photo/video evidence emerges from one or more of these parties to bury Bozo for good.

Whoever is pulling the strings on this all has given Bozo plenty of opportunities to resign with at least a molecule of dignity intact whilst also offering him enough rope to continue hanging himself with should he choose that route.

I think (and hope) that the really explosive evidence is still to be released.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

For anyone else what has come already would have seen them off months ago.

He has absolutely no shame at all.

An absolutely pathetic excuse of a man.

36 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It has to be a matter of time before genuine photo/video evidence emerges from one or more of these parties to bury Bozo for good.

Whoever is pulling the strings on this all has given Bozo plenty of opportunities to resign with at least a molecule of dignity intact whilst also offering him enough rope to continue hanging himself with should he choose that route.

i would expect them to currently be in negotiations with the various media outlets for how much they're going to be paid for them

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i would expect them to currently be in negotiations with the various media outlets for how much they're going to be paid for them

I suspect whoever is coordinating it all isn’t overly interested in the financial aspect, although chances are it’s a Tory so that would admittedly be strange.

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

I suspect whoever is coordinating it all isn’t overly interested in the financial aspect, although chances are it’s a Tory so that would admittedly be strange.

The bloke next door already owns at least 7 properties around the world and is a multi millionaire, I doubt a grubby few grand off the street of shame is his prime motivation

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

He's got a point. Imagine a CEO had a company running like this. He'd be sacked.

Most CEO’s would also not have the benefit of working and living under the same roof it’s all going on. 
Literally no excuse. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â