The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

41 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

The thing is though, that pensioners aren't better off anymore than the rest of the population. It's a trend that's changed rapidly since the recession. Old people aren't rich anymore, in general, like they were in the 90's.

I reckon most old people in Solihull are doing alright, all things considered.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

and cheaper than “working from Spain” like last time he wanted to hide.

Well, apparently the last time he wanted to hide was yesterday, he literally hid in his car

Boris Johnson reportedly hid in the back of his chauffeur driven car this morning when leaving Downing Street for his daily morning run.

The Prime Minister is often snapped in a car when heading out on his jogs, however today it's believed he lay down in the back seats in order to avoid the photographers.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-hid-back-car-25922378

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, apparently the last time he wanted to hide was yesterday, he literally hid in his car

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-hid-back-car-25922378

I go back to what I said before, I don’t know how he hasn’t had a heart attack with everything going on.

Without all the extra curricular scandals it’s an immensely stressful job. Then you layer on all the shit that he created himself. 

Edited by Genie

More Kawczynski:

Tory MP faces Commons suspension for undermining bullying apology

'A Conservative MP faces suspension from the Commons after the standards watchdog found he undermined a formal apology over intimidatory behaviour towards staff by indicating in media interviews that he did not fully mean the gesture.

Daniel Kawczynski will be asked to make a series of fresh apologies, including to the staff members who originally complained about his actions, and who the Shrewsbury and Atcham MP effectively identified when talking about the case, the Commons standards committee found.

In an often damning report, the committee, made up of cross-party MPs and outside members, said that even in his latest interactions with the standards process, Kawczynski appeared unable to fully grasp what he had done.

“We note that even in his most recent comments to the committee, Mr Kawczynski has focused very much on his own personal ‘journey’ rather than on the damage he may have caused to others,” the report noted.

While he understood, intellectually, the damage his comments had caused, the report added, the MP was “still struggling with a capacity for genuine empathy with others, and as a result still has a tendency, which he may not fully realise, to see himself rather than others as the ‘victim’”.

While such conduct would normally merit a significant suspension, the committee said, as Kawczynski had committed to undertaking further work on his behaviour the suspension would be limited to one day.

Kawczynski apologised in the Commons in June last year after an investigation found he ranted at one senior Commons official, called another a “snowflake” and “useless”, and denigrated a third staff member via WhatsApp, having drunk a “significant” amount of alcohol. Earlier that same day, Kawczynski had spoken to his local BBC radio station and the Daily Mirror, complaining that the process was unfair and that he had no choice but to apologise. In a live radio interview he also identified the specific job of one complainant.'

moron link: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/13/tory-mp-daniel-kawczynski-faces-commons-ban-after-undermining-bullying-apology

Absolute weapon, this guy.

10 hours ago, Genie said:

I go back to what I said before, I don’t know how he hasn’t had a heart attack with everything going on.

Without all the extra curricular scandals it’s an immensely stressful job. Then you layer on all the shit that he created himself. 

A) you’d need to have a heart to have a heart attack 

B ) you have to give a shit to suffer stress 

12 hours ago, magnkarl said:

The thing is though, that pensioners aren't better off anymore than the rest of the population. It's a trend that's changed rapidly since the recession. Old people aren't rich anymore, in general, like they were in the 90's.

Loads of the older generation have defined benefit pensions, a valuation of one of those show why the older generation are  considerable richer than the majority of younger adults. You can also add to that the benefits of being home owners. 

I feel sorry for the under 30's , they are at a distinct disadvantage brought about by weak unions,  a strong Tory party and a weak Labour party. 

Edited by tinker

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â