The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

So Boris  delivered the vote the majority wanted and then paid the price for his regicide

Hopefully in years to come he can have a statue in Westminster square for having done this country a great service and join the likes of Winston Churchill  

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Yeah, but imagine if he did actually cure gay.

I thought Jeremy Hunt with his homeopathic medicine was the go to guy for that kind of thing.

what? homeopathy isn't a cure for gay? oh!. well what does it cure then? nothing!, blimey, but he's the Health Secretary. Isn't that a bit, you know, stupid?

What's that? stupid is IDS and Grayling? - but didn't they campaign to Leave the EU....ah, it all makes sense now..

29 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

So Boris  delivered the vote the majority wanted and then paid the price for his regicide

Hopefully in years to come he can have a statue in Westminster square for having done this country a great service and join the likes of Winston Churchill  

I'm never sure whether you're being intentionally funny. :P 

Boris was never going to get support from the wider party. He'd be the Tory Corbyn, but without finding that out whilst in the chair. It is hilarious seeing it backfire though. Used the referendum as a cynical platform for nothing. Excellent.

The rest of the candidates are horrific. May's Snoopers charter should do for her (... It won't, sadly). Gove... The man's a walking disaster with everything he touches. Crabbe? Nobody knows who he is and he's openly discriminated against an entire section of society.

It's a horror show of empty suits.

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Crabbe? he's openly discriminated against an entire section of society.

it never harmed Ken Livingston  ...

tbh until reading it in here I don't even know his views on the matter ( presumably it's down to his Christian belief ?)  so how many people out there would even be aware of this view  ? and would it be a deal clincher for most voters ?  True, Adam and Steve may not vote for him in a GE but in the wider context I'd guess the economy , NHS, Europe ,Immigration etc will be more pressing for the average voter ?

he'll struggle to get more than about 5 votes anyway  so it's kinda irrelevant

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm never sure whether you're being intentionally funny. :P 

I'm the ying to the left wing hatred filled yang offering comic relief wherever I can

It'll be Gove and he'll be a disaster for the Tories. He's a slimy **** though so chances are he'll get the job and not bother calling a GE, and so we'll have a weak, incompetent tit in charge thanks to the votes of Tory members. So fair. Much democracy.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â