The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

it's hard to see them putting forward any policies or plans that are likely to see them elected in the foreseeable.  

The last election has just shown us that you don't have to if the current government is that bad 

all they really need to do is be right wing enough to get the stay away voters that Starmer hasn't killed off out of their homes  .. and the ones still alive away from Reform 

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

So what’s the feeling, Jenrick likely to win? Or is there a “damned if I know” feel to it?

damned if I care

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

How's your gob? 😁

Since he offered, I'm just about to floor the car up to Liverpool so I can smack @bickster in the gob before anyone else takes him up on it :D 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

Cleverly dropped two votes over night. (Was Jenrick lending him votes? Hmmm

there is some suggestion that it seems to be the other way around and that  Team Cleverly may have lent a few votes to Jenrick to push Badenoch out

own goal of Richard Dunne proportions if true 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

there is some suggestion that it seems to be the other way around and that  Team Cleverly may have lent a few votes to Jenrick to push Badenoch out

Yeah if that's happened that really is volleying it into your own net.  

Maybe he thought he was safe AF. Bad Enoch has had an unforseen surge from somewhere 

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Any one nation tories left will be seriously considering their futures 

Say there's roughly 40 of them and they all decided f*** it, let's all join the LibDems... (Who are MUCH closer to one nation Tories than the crazies running their own party....)

13 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

It would in keeping with James Cleverley's one-man war against nominative determinism. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Say there's roughly 40 of them and they all decided f*** it, let's all join the LibDems... (Who are MUCH closer to one nation Tories than the crazies running their own party....)

25 will do it

• Like 1

I think I want it to be Badenoch, because she absolutely hates the press and is unable to hide her contempt for them. Every interview she gives quickly turns adversarial, and if she makes it to the GE, it'll make Rishi's 'tetchiness' pale in comparison.

• Like 1

This is hilarious. The MP's messed it up  and Badernoch is the new leader. Reminds me of the story when Jack Charlton got the Ireland job as the officials got their voting wrong as they all actually wanted Bob Paisley. 

No candidate will have the confidence of the remaining MP's with barely a third each. I will give her a year.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think I want it to be Badenoch, because she absolutely hates the press and is unable to hide her contempt for them. Every interview she gives quickly turns adversarial, and if she makes it to the GE, it'll make Rishi's 'tetchiness' pale in comparison.

Yep.  She'll be an electoral disaster.  I'm rooting for her! 

Edited by Jon
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jon said:

Yep.  She'll be an electoral disaster.  I'm rooting for her! 

I still prefer her on the outside shouting in for a while, mainly because there is actual corruption dirt on Jenrick and she's a bit cleaner in that respect.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â