The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Proper gross individual

She was on R4 this morning pitching for leadership.

Her pitch was a rag tag bunch of ill thought through Daily Mail stuff. Maternity benefits are too high though admittedly it was me that was involved in that and I’m not suggesting they are reduced, the minimum wage is too high and inflexible though admittedly I was also involved in that, health and safety paperwork has got ridiculous though it’s very important, culture needs to be a deciding factor on immigration though admittedly I don’t know what I mean by culture, we need less red tape though admittedly I can’t think of anything specific I’m being more big picture and first principles and yes, I did arrive in this country when I was 16, I’m not referring to myself when I say there are too many coming here.

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

She was on R4 this morning pitching for leadership.

Her pitch was a rag tag bunch of ill thought through Daily Mail stuff. Maternity benefits are too high though admittedly it was me that was involved in that and I’m not suggesting they are reduced, the minimum wage is too high and inflexible though admittedly I was also involved in that, health and safety paperwork has got ridiculous though it’s very important, culture needs to be a deciding factor on immigration though admittedly I don’t know what I mean by culture, we need less red tape though admittedly I can’t think of anything specific I’m being more big picture and first principles and yes, I did arrive in this country when I was 16, I’m not referring to myself when I say there are too many coming here.

Absolutely loon ball. The party membership will be climbing over each other to vote for her

They are still talking like they were not dramatically rejected from parliament a few weeks ago.

They still don’t have a clue what to do for the best so keep recycling the awful policies and views that the people said they wanted no part of.

31 minutes ago, Jon said:

Absolutely loon ball. The party membership will be climbing over each other to vote for her

I don't know. They're all fairly elderly. Many of them are probably already turning their minds to who IS going to be wiping their bottom in the next year or so. 

Cleverley odds getting shorter and is comfortable second favourite in the betting odds, presumably thanks to the novel tactic of not saying anything really stupid.

Badenoch drifting quite far now into third due to taking the opposite approach. 

Edited by ml1dch

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â