The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

47 minutes ago, Genie said:

Why did she leave?

Why can’t she speak?

Why is she there?

Who pays to go to see her?

Is the UK tax payer paying for her to be there? Or at least a security detail for her?

So many questions. 

1. She saw her arse and stropped off it seems.

2. Not sure what you mean. She is just about capable of human speech, but not much more than that. 

3. Self importance and self promotion under the guise of inserting herself up trump's arse.

4. Imbeciles.

5. No. She is now a private citizen. However, she does 'earn' a huge wedge as part of her 'service' for being a former, very brief, prime minister. So yeah, we kind of are still paying for her.  😪

1 minute ago, Jon said:

2. Not sure what you mean. She is just about capable of human speech, but not much more than that.

It’s surprising just how many people who are hired to speak struggle with speaking fluently.

23 minutes ago, Jon said:

5. No. She is now a private citizen. However, she does 'earn' a huge wedge as part of her 'service' for being a former, very brief, prime minister. So yeah, we kind of are still paying for her.  

She still gets security as part of that surely

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

She still gets security as part of that surely

Yup, security from the met for life, which is becoming quite expensive at the rate the last lot churned through PMs.

The cost is kept secret though

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Yup, security from the met for life, which is becoming quite expensive at the rate the last lot churned through PMs.

The cost is kept secret though

So she has a full security detail following her around doing these shitty paid talks for racist Trump supporters, funded by us.

Edited by Genie
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, blandy said:

i despise her...but these things make me a little uncomfortable. call me a snowflake but not keen on public humiliation when she's not necessarily done anything particularly nasty, her only crime is just being abysmal at her job.

the katie hopkins one they did was different as she's just evil to her core.

12 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i despise her...but these things make me a little uncomfortable. call me a snowflake but not keen on public humiliation when she's not necessarily done anything particularly nasty, her only crime is just being abysmal at her job.

the katie hopkins one they did was different as she's just evil to her core.

Can I call you a wet lettuce? She deserves it.

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

She's taken a new direction of appealing to the MAGA, evangelical, American right wing.  She's pro Trump and has buddied up with the likes of Steve Bannon.

That and living in complete denial about the mess she's caused in the UK.  She's a word removed and deserves everything she gets.

fair enough. i'm just being a snowflake. **** her

anyway looks like she got her own back by showing the front row her lettuce on the way out

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

She's taken a new direction of appealing to the MAGA, evangelical, American right wing.  She's pro Trump and has buddied up with the likes of Steve Bannon.

That and living in complete denial about the mess she's caused in the UK.  She's a word removed and deserves everything she gets.

To this day she is costing people hundreds or even thousands per month on their mortgage.

• Like 4

She works for a group of lobbyists looking to subvert democratic process by buying their way into the leading parties in an effort to bring "Liberty" to the NHS and anything else in the UK public sphere that they think they can make profit on - she very aware that this is what she's doing - to describe her as not evil is giving her a whole lot more credit than she deserves.

That said, I also don't like these kinds of humiliations - largely because they're not necessarily shining a light on the reasons we should dislike her.

• Like 3

I’ve seen a screenshot on fb of her tweet stating that she had to stop her event for security reasons because far left activists disrupted it.

I think “far left” has become the new “woke”. 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â