The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

I genuinely wonder if she's all there. It's that permanently vacant face. 

It's why she didn't answer when asked why she was there.

She didn't know herself. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c2lk9yd04vgo

MP criticised for behaving 'abominably' in Commons

Conservative MP Victoria Atkins has been criticised for her behaviour during a parliamentary debate as she attempted to loudly interrupt another MP.

A video of the incident on Friday shows the shadow health and social care secretary standing at the despatch box and speaking over Labour's Steve Reed, while deputy speaker Christopher Chope calls for order. Mr Chope then tells the chamber: "The right honourable lady has behaved abominably."

"I witnessed this first-hand. The Conservatives proved the electorate got it right: they are not fit for government", she said.

Josh Fenton-Glynn, Labour MP for Calder Valley, also posted, external: "I think the fact you don’t get to speak as much in opposition is hard for them [Conservatives] to get used to".

Posted (edited)

She's so used to spouting utter shite with that stupid smirk on her face, knowing the press will lap it up and the house majority behind her will cheer inanely, it seems to have completely passed her by that her mob are no longer in charge or even barely there and now she actually needs to think, debate, analyse, respond and scrutinise, but she's got nothing to offer.

All she ever had was banging on about small boats as per the mandate given to them by the public. In short she's an absolute classless talentless individual who is not fit for public office. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

It’s a disgrace Labour have not solved child poverty yet, created by the Tories. And why don’t they wind back the awful 2 child benefit cap, which she voted in favour of? 
Labour make me sick.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s a disgrace Labour have not solved child poverty yet, created by the Tories. And why don’t they wind back the awful 2 child benefit cap, which she voted in favour of? 
Labour make me sick.

Sounds familiar. 

• Like 1

Has anyone heard a single thing about small boats in the last couple of weeks? I swear this was only a story because they kept banging on about it constantly. 

So Sue Ellen isn’t standing for the Tory Leadership because she’s been branded as “mad bad and dangerous” by her own party. She claims she had the 10 signatures required but has chosen not to stand (of course she did) because she can’t win because the party don’t want to accept that she’s right and they are wrong 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

So Sue Ellen isn’t standing for the Tory Leadership because she’s been branded as “mad bad and dangerous” by her own party. She claims she had the 10 signatures required but has chosen not to stand (of course she did) because she can’t win because the party don’t want to accept that she’s right and they are wrong 

Which naturally begs the question, why is she continuing to sit as a Tory MP when the party clearly don't align to her world view? Surely she'd be better joining Farage Ltd or better yet skipping straight to the endgame restarting The British Union of Fascists.

8 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Which naturally begs the question, why is she continuing to sit as a Tory MP when the party clearly don't align to her world view? Surely she'd be better joining Farage Ltd or better yet skipping straight to the endgame restarting The British Union of Fascists.

I think there wider party probably do subscribe to her world view. Her problem is getting to the final two or indeed getting nominated.

It’s not her views that the MPs even, don’t like it’s just that she’s considered totally toxic by the MPs. They’ll just vote for the already corrupt Jenrick instead.

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

I think there wider party probably do subscribe to her world view. Her problem is getting to the final two or indeed getting nominated.

It’s not her views that the MPs even, don’t like it’s just that she’s considered totally toxic by the MPs. They’ll just vote for the already corrupt Jenrick instead.

Depends what you mean by the wider party? Are you talking about the members or the other MPs?

Is the leader still selected by the members out in the counties, or did they change it? 

Because if that's still the case, it'll be a white male. 

6 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Depends what you mean by the wider party? Are you talking about the members or the other MPs?

Members, her problem is getting to that stage

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Is the leader still selected by the members out in the counties, or did they change it? 

Because if that's still the case, it'll be a white male. 

MP’s select the final two, which go to the national membership. Membership votes for the most right wing of the two offered. The most extreme candidate has not recently always been a white middle aged male.

Every chance that in a run off between Tugmyhat and Badenoch, she would win comfortably.

• Thanks 1

It doesn't  really matter who wins tbh they dont have a chance at next election whoever is in charge. Labour will be given two terms minimum by the british public i predict.

Tories are completely unelectable at the moment the party needs complete reform and new comers in with new ideas. Not dinosaurs like patel

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Tories are completely unelectable at the moment the party needs complete reform and new comers in with new ideas. Not dinosaurs like patel

Freudian slip? 

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â