The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Super-popular, election-winning machine Boris Johnson there, doing his speech at the Republican conference to a crowd that would be considered disappointing at the average open-mic night. 

GSm3tt7XIAAe7ws?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by ml1dch
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

Super-popular, election-winning machine Boris Johnson there, doing his speech at the Republican conference to a crowd that would be considered disappointing at the average open-mic night. 

Oh my that's embarrassing 

8 hours ago, ml1dch said:

That is brilliant.  I have literally done an open-mic night to a bugger crowd.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, picicata said:

You did what to the crowd?!!

Oh bollox. A bigger crowd! I didn't do an open-mic at the Blue Oyster Bar. There they call it an open Mike. 

1 minute ago, Straggler said:

I didn't do an open-mic at the Blue Oyster Bar. There they call it an open Mike. 

How dare you! 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

How dare you! 

Oh you should see how the Mike test is done. Check check 1 2 3, is this thing even turned on? Can you hear me in the back?

• Haha 2

Good to see Farage working hard for his constituents and concentrating on using his influence to drive reform The UK. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Good to see Farage working hard for his constituents and concentrating on using his influence to drive reform The UK. 

Yeah, and those suckers thought he chose Clacton over paid appearances in the US.

I said before, I’d give it till Christmas until there’s a genuine push to remove him.

Edited by Genie

6 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's hard to know what's real anymore.

Trump surrounding himself with losers. 

21 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Trump surrounding himself with losers. 

Nah, he doesn’t give shit about her. She’s out there trying to attach herself to the grift, trying to be relevant and failing miserably, she’s talking to empty rooms

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I really wish she would just go away now, best way to do that is to stop giving her a platform to spout her moronic bile.

She is “away” now as she isn’t even an MP, whilst she wields no power anymore we can enjoy these videos without fear of what carnage she’s going to cause next.

• Like 1

On 16/07/2024 at 15:13, sidcow said:

Oh my that's embarrassing 

It's funny to see Farage, Johnson and Truss all over estimating their appeal to US Republicans. Pissing off European neighbours since 2016 and all to gain pretty much no favour with American right wingers. Tragic.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â