The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

18 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

You can bet a few Whatsapp chats have gone missing in the last few days,

A few new phones purchased. 

I didn't realise I'd lose all my WhatsApp messages when I got a new phone yesterday. 

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

A few new phones purchased. 

I didn't realise I'd lose all my WhatsApp messages when I got a new phone yesterday. 

Also, the phone was a £1,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max with 1TB of storage and put through the expenses.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Also, the phone was a £1,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max with 1TB of storage and put through the expenses.

"I firmly believe that purchasing the phone via the purchasing outsourcing  company recently established by my wife for £9,867 represented the best value for the tax payer." 

• Haha 3

For people who don't want to click through, the best bit of this is that the design agency that's absolutely nothing to do with them, honest gov, only makes websites for tory politicians, and is...called Bluetree.

Wonder why that rings a bell. Oh yeah.

Conservative Party Logo Vector - (.Ai .PNG .SVG .EPS Free Download)

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

For people who don't want to click through, the best bit of this is that the design agency that's absolutely nothing to do with them, honest gov, only makes websites for tory politicians, and is...called Bluetree.

Wonder why that rings a bell. Oh yeah.

Conservative Party Logo Vector - (.Ai .PNG .SVG .EPS Free Download)

On the same day £1,400,000,000 of unusable PPE bought during the pandemic was destroyed of all days.

• Like 1

And the URL for the main Bluetree website is convervativewebsites.org.uk

Since 2009, we've provided digital services for the Conservatives, including easy-to-use, fully-integrated, flexible, compliant websites, email and data management, to assist with voter communications and elections, throughout the UK election cycle, including during elections.

They're not even **** pretending to be independent, it's shovelling taxpayer money into election campaigning resources. There's not even a facade of acceptability here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

They're not even **** pretending to be independent, it's shovelling taxpayer money into election campaigning resources. There's not even a facade of acceptability here.

Yup, it's really not got much traction yet, seems to be on the betting backburner

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Right now as we speak Rishi is asking if he knew about it or not.

Just now, bickster said:

Eh? Is he talking to himself? (Wouldn't be shocked at that either :D

I was being too cryptic, apologies, he probably did know, but he’s now asking around if there’s a paper trail confirming he knew or whether he could still deny it.

• Haha 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/clllle746l8o

Hundreds of campaign leaflets for Conservative Party chairman Richard Holden have been sent to the wrong constituency, the BBC has been told.

It is understood the literature ended up at homes in a neighbouring Essex seat.

The party would not confirm how many had gone astray.

But it said such a mistake was not uncommon and was out of their control.

As party chairman, Mr Holden oversees national party administration and campaigning.

It is understood that some of his “election addresses” ended up in next-door Rayleigh and Wickford rather than the seat he is actually standing in, Basildon and Billericay.

From bean to cup, they **** it up.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Genie said:

FFS, they are so consistent :lol: 

Well, you have to give them credit for something! 

This particular iteration of the nasty party at least likes to show us it's true colours

• Like 1

Â