The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Just now, Genie said:

How do they keep finding worse and worse leaders? It’s almost impressive that they are terrible in their own unique ways.

It’s because collectively, they are terrible people.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

ITV have done him dirty by releasing that behind the scenes footage.

You love to see it.

Tbh he’s stitched himself up by being a persistently lying word removed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Tbh he’s stitched himself up by being a persistently lying word removed

Oh yeah the complete lack of political awareness to know you might be being recorded and these journalists might not have your best interest at heart.

He’s just a shitty person that’s not very good at politics and that’s what comes across more and more whenever you see him.

• Like 1

I love how he skipped out of D-Day, hoping this interview was going to make his election and then they release these clips 

Is Paul Brand really Emi Martinez?

because this is top tier shithousery

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, desensitized43 said:

Oh yeah the complete lack of political awareness to know you might be being recorded and these journalists might not have your best interest at heart.

He’s just a shitty person that’s not very good at politics and that’s what comes across more and more whenever you see him.

Yeah, pretty much everytime you step out of your front door you need to have your game face on and keep it on till you get back home. People everywhere will be looking to shoot you down, you can't let your guard slip.  He's a div. 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I love how skipped out of D-Day, hoping this interview was going to make his election and then they release these clips 

Is Paul Brand really Emi Martinez?

because this is top tier shithousery

Brand was all over BoJo and the Downing Street parties, he seemed to have all the exclusives.

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Brand was all over BoJo and the Downing Street parties, he seemed to have all the exclusives.

🤌 “one of the boys” did this to him. 

love it 

*oh I miss read that, not one of the boys, but someone who was always destined to throw him under the bus

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

He's just done isn't he. The manifesto won't shift the needle, but that footage will. They're going to come third in a two horse race.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

He's just done isn't he. The manifesto won't shift the needle, but that footage will. They're going to come third in a two horse race.

It really feels possible right now, doesn’t it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Sunak offering his contribution should they ever decide to update the Four Yorkshiremen sketch.

Poor Rishi. No dishy. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I really think they will.

Conservatives are unelectable.

Labour are just too similar in many people’s eyes.

Reform will clean up massively as the vote for those who don’t like the big 2.

A thing of beauty.

Another round today, of other tories being asked if it was acceptable and them having to say absolutely not.
Still, it’s a game of two halves, it’s week 3 of 6, and it’s all to play for. Still time for him to spit on a pensioner and set fire to a Wetherspoons full of minor royals.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

And it was only a few days ago he had to confirm that he wasn't going to quit :lol:

He's never going to resign at this point, but what a damning indictment that it was just incredibly unlikely rather than a completely implausible story

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

A thing of beauty.

Another round today, of other tories being asked if it was acceptable and them having to say absolutely not.
Still, it’s a game of two halves, it’s week 3 of 6, and it’s all to play for. Still time for him to spit on a pensioner and set fire to a Wetherspoons full of minor royals.

With the Euros starting this week, if he trips over a football or does a Dross and misses an open goal (literally) then he's well and truly done.

Edited by fightoffyour

38 minutes ago, Genie said:

Don’t buy this on Reform. They’re garnering the right-wing nutters who don’t feel the Tories have gone far enough. I can’t imagine there are many (there might be a handful outside of any tactical voting) of people who are thinking of voting Labour, but switch to Reform.

Lib Dems often get a bounce, don’t they? “I can’t vote Labour but I don’t love those Tories right now. I’ll go Lib Dem”.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Genie said:

I assume he's referring to third behind the Lib Dems, given our elections are won on number of seats rather than popular vote. 

Number of votes will almost certainly be (1) Labour - (2) Tories - (3) Reform - (4) Lib Dem.

Number of seats will almost certainly be (1) Labour - (2/3) Tories / Lib Dem, depending on how much faith you put in current polling - (4) SNP - (5/6) Northern Ireland parties - (7 - the rest) Plaid - Reform / Green / Independent.

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Don’t buy this on Reform. They’re garnering the right-wing nutters who don’t feel the Tories have gone far enough. I can’t imagine there are many (there might be a handful outside of any tactical voting) of people who are thinking of voting Labour, but switch to Reform.

Lib Dems often get a bounce, don’t they? “I can’t vote Labour but I don’t love those Tories right now. I’ll go Lib Dem”.

I hope you’re correct. It’s hard to tell because the reform voters tend to be quite vocal on the fact. Hopefully just a noisy minority.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I hope you’re correct. It’s hard to tell because the reform voters tend to be quite vocal on the fact. Hopefully just a noisy minority.

On the one hand they are vocal and militant and they are not shy.

On the other hand, lots of them can’t work calendars so will probably miss election day sat in Wetherspoons waiting for Farage to drive past.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â