The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

14 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

One of the questions was do I think Muslims should be banned from migrating to uk. I said no to that. I’m pro environmental issues. That makes it look like I’m a right wing nut job, that isn’t the case. 

Eh? That looks like the exact opposite! 

22 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’ve just finished a long questionnaire online. Very detailed questions and I was surprised with the results although maybe I shouldn’t as I’ve always leaned more to Conservative . I was wondering where I’m currently at. 

65% Conservative 

65% Reclaim Party 

57% Animal Welfare 

51% Social Democratic 

51% Labour 

50% Women’s Equality 

Have you got a link to this questionnaire Ruge? I'd be interested in having a pop. Some of these things can be skewed to prod you to vote in a certain manner ....

I have a genuine question. Why is the Tory Party conference before the Labour one?
As far back as I remember it is usually the ruling party that goes last, like some sort of unwritten convention, which I suppose could be the ruling party gets first choice. So assuming it’s the latter, why have the Tories chosen to go second? It's clearly advantageous to go last. Going last you get to present your policies AND get a chance to reply to the others and your policies stand a chance of more exposure and for longer after the conference as there are no others. Why cede this obvious advantage?

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

65% reclaim party but answered as pro immigration, environment and women’s rights?

image.jpeg.74cd2e6f7bb6bbea3b5cd05fbbbf5d25.jpeg

Strange isn’t it. One question was should it be illegal to burn the uk flag. I answered no it shouldn’t be illegal but I find burning any nations flag disrespectful. I answered yes to death sentence for extreme cases providing the evidence fully points to the person convicted, that was one of my more extreme views if you like . Another view people may view as extreme was it should be illegal for anyone under 18 to undergo sex change. I do tend to lean more towards the right and my household growing up was Tory and I took on some of them views if you like. 

20 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Strange isn’t it. One question was should it be illegal to burn the uk flag. I answered no it shouldn’t be illegal but I find burning any nations flag disrespectful. I answered yes to death sentence for extreme cases providing the evidence fully points to the person convicted, that was one of my more extreme views if you like . Another view people may view as extreme was it should be illegal for anyone under 18 to undergo sex change. I do tend to lean more towards the right and my household growing up was Tory and I took on some of them views if you like. 

I didn't get that question. I was 90% Count Binface and 90% Labour. The other suggested were in the 80s and left wing parties. 

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I have a genuine question. Why is the Tory Party conference before the Labour one?

I read somewhere that they messed up the booking and had to reschedule it.

I know, the Tory party being terrible at admin. I'm as shocked as anyone.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I didn't get that question. I was 90% Count Binface and 90% Labour. The other suggested were in the 80s and left wing parties. 

I’ve just done another one which says I’m slightly to the left and slightly Libertarian rather than to the right and Authoritarian. I do think I’m a mish mash of right and left. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

I read somewhere that they messed up the booking and had to reschedule it.

I know, the Tory party being terrible at admin. I'm as shocked as anyone.

That is genuinely shocking. It is incredibly easy to decide the actual date of something when you get first pick. You want the last week of conference season. And with something that also has a profound effect too.

Some of the stuff they f*** up on has a degree of complexity to it in comparison but f***ing up on pick the last week of a three week window when you have first pick is something you’d expect most kids in the last year of junior school to get right

14 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yep, I’m a Count Binface/Green hybrid with a hint of Labour

Yep.  I'm up in the 90% regions for Count Binface, greens, labour, lib dems, women's equality etc. 

25% and lower for tories and reclaim. 

Seems about right.  

3 hours ago, bickster said:

As far back as I remember it is usually the ruling party that goes last, like some sort of unwritten convention, which I suppose could be the ruling party gets first choice. So assuming it’s the latter, why have the Tories chosen to go second? It's clearly advantageous to go last. Going last you get to present your policies AND get a chance to reply to the others and your policies stand a chance of more exposure and for longer after the conference as there are no others. Why cede this obvious advantage?

From what i can remember labour has always had theirs before the tories so it does seem strange.

Massive opportunity for Labour to take even more advantage 

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

From what i can remember labour has always had theirs before the tories so it does seem strange.

Massive opportunity for Labour to take even more advantage 

Only when Tories are in power. Ruling party gets first dibs and always chooses last, next biggest party then goes and chooses second last

3 hours ago, Jon said:

Yep.  I'm up in the 90% regions for Count Binface, greens, labour, lib dems, women's equality etc. 

25% and lower for tories and reclaim. 

Seems about right.  

Pretty much the same . Mid 90% for Bin face, Green, Labour, Lib Dem. 20% or less for Tory/reclaim. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â