The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

He's scrapping the home energy efficiency taskforce. I think the Right went a similar way in Australia only to be routed by Labour. Their algorithm is **** itself.   

Pissing me off they're allowed to keep saying they're still making 2050. Keep talking about the amended pragmatic plan. Journalists let them spout it but don't press them on how. 

They shouldn't be allowed to spout this crap. 

We're going to have more ICE vehicles for longer, more gas boilers for longer and less well insulated homes. 

They shouldn't be allowed to just say they're meeting commitments without detailed explanations of how. 

Why aren't news corporations running the numbers and challenging them? 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

I think the Right went a similar way in Australia only to be routed by Labour.

Australia has very quickly become a renewable energy/electrification super power. That's my hope, it shows an enlightened regime can very quickly turn things around. 

The daft thing is there are well paid, tax paying jobs to be created here if the right levers are pulled. It's a pretty easy win. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Pissing me off they're allowed to keep saying they're still making 2050. Keep talking about the amended pragmatic plan. Journalists let them spout it but don't press them on how. 

They shouldn't be allowed to spout this crap. 

We're going to have more ICE vehicles for longer, more gas boilers for longer and less well insulated homes. 

They shouldn't be allowed to just say they're meeting commitments without detailed explanations of how. 

Why aren't news corporations running the numbers and challenging them? 

Yeah, you should contact the owners of all the media and ask them why they aren’t slamming in to the tories:

Murdoch

Barclay Brothers

Viscount Rothermere

Sir Paul Marshall

Or perhaps you could deal more directly with BBC’s Nick Robinson (ex leader of the young conservatives), Laura Kuenssberg, Fiona Bruce…

it’s not a level playing field

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

It’s funny that there’s loads of anti-Conservative posts on local social media particularly blaming lots of things on the “Conservative run council” which isn’t any longer true, but who am I to correct them? 

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Amok Sharma can’t face the embarrassment of defeat so he’s quitting at the next GE

I think we're going to see more and more of this. 

They know. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Has anyone watched the BBC 3 part documentary about the Tories?

I was somewhat surprised how negative Laura Kuenssberg was about them compared to being such a sycophant while she was a correspondent. 

I keep meaning to watch it.

I assume she’s bitter the big job in number 10 never materialised and all that arse kissing was for nothing.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

She is a **** stupid evil witch.

Conservatives often have a different definition of ‘Multiculturalism’ to liberals. 

I suspect she would consider those to be examples of ‘monocultural’ society, in that all those people mentioned have conformed to the prevailing British cultural norms. 

8 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I suspect she would consider those to be examples of ‘monocultural’ society, in that all those people mentioned have conformed to the prevailing British cultural norms.

* Whatever they are. 

16 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Conservatives often have a different definition of ‘Multiculturalism’ to liberals. 

Nah.

She's a cruel idiot, who knew exactly what she was doing when she said it.

I don't see any need to be kind in interpretation to her.

Another one you'd be popping corks for the second you heard they'd been involved in some horrific accident.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Nah.

She's a cruel idiot, who knew exactly what she was doing when she said it.

I don't see any need to be kind in interpretation to her.

Another one you'd be popping corks for the second you heard they'd been involved in some horrific accident.

I don’t disagree 😁

It’s just that some people talk about ‘multiculturalism’ as being people with different backgrounds blending together and bringing different aspects of their culture to make a better, richer and more interesting society.

Whilst others refer to ‘multiculturalism’ as different cultural groups living parallel lives, never blending or interacting and ultimately clashing when they do happen to interact. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â