The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What actual news were these prize scumbags trying to bury with this BBC presenter (seemingly) non-story?

Was it the Osbourne stuff or something more serious? 

Boris failing to meet his obligations to handover his unredacted WhatsApps and emails by 4pm today?

7 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Well average private sector wages have increased by around 7%. Independent pay review suggests 6% for public sector workers. Jeremy Hunt is saying **** no. 

Absolute words removed. 

Inflation is somewhere between 8-9%, so people are accepting being poorer. 

On 07/07/2023 at 15:58, Jareth said:

There was a moment a little while back had they got their house in order they 'could' have stabilised the polls and maybe have begun a little fight back. But as it is, you couldn't choreograph their downfall over the next 12 months any better. It beats Game of Thrones when the Lannisters got their comeuppance. 

Non-Brit here, I'm surprised the polls aren't better for the Conservatives tbh, would have thought having someone halfway sane instead of Truss would have stemmed the losses a bit at least. What's been happening?

Edited by legov

22 minutes ago, legov said:

Non-Brit here, I'm surprised the polls aren't better for the Conservatives tbh, would have thought having someone halfway sane instead of Truss would have stemmed the losses a bit at least. What's been happening?

They haven't got someone near half way sane, none of them are. It's a misconception that this is all down to Truss, they were sliding well before she was put in charge

Even the immigration topic appears to be slipping away from them

Just to be clear how bad they are, the last time they were this low in the opinion polls was 1994-95 in the build up to the 1997 General election. It took them 15 years to get re-elected.

In 1995 they got a bounce when John Major was re-elected leader, it wasn't big enough tosave them, not by a long way. They already tried the new leader bounce trick twice and failed miserably

This is what a death spiral looks like

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, legov said:

Apart from arguably the war in Ukraine, there is literally nothing that people are happy with how they are handling it. 

I'm surprised they are as polling as well as they are, to be honest. Who are the quarter of people looking at the last thirteen years and thinking "let's have five more years of that"?

6 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I'm surprised they are as polling as well as they are, to be honest. Who are the quarter of people looking at the last thirteen years and thinking "let's have five more years of that"?

It's not a quarter, they remove the don't knows and a lot of those could be don't know but not Tory

1 hour ago, legov said:

On the contrary, I'm terrified that almost 1/3 of the voting public are currently planning to vote for more of the last 13 years.  This goes much deeper than Truss.

They really do live amongst us.

34 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Screenshot2023-07-12at15_26_49.thumb.png.8ba9079c12d5b0d2018da3dd55aabd9f.png

Imagine possible legal proceedings off the back of something like this?

A filthy orgy of perjury delivered by some of the country's least credible witnesses?

Is it Mad Nad, or more just Nad's ad?

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Keep it up guys.

How is she getting away with the fact she’s claiming a salary but also on strike? I’m surprised more of her being missing in action hasn’t been made by the media.

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

How is she getting away with the fact she’s claiming a salary but also on strike? I’m surprised more of her being missing in action hasn’t been made by the media.

There is no requirement for MPs to attend

Theres a Tory MP who has been bailed 4 times since May 2022 on charges including rape that has been told not to visit parliament but still does constituency work and has been re selected to stand at the next GE.

Nada

Compare that to the current Scum story

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

There is no requirement for MPs to attend

Theres a Tory MP who has been bailed 4 times since May 2022 on charges including rape that has been told not to visit parliament but still does constituency work and has been re selected to stand at the next GE.

Nada

Compare that to the current Scum story

I thought Nadine wasn’t doing anything in her constituency either. There was a story a while back about how her “office” were running things in her absence. Maybe she’s getting back involved now (although I doubt it).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â