The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

She also asked the question if there would be the same reaction if it were a far-right organisation causing the disruption,  obviously not as they’d have probably thrown a brick at her head then burned the place to the ground.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Needs some work.

And it seems to me, you lived your life,

Like a lettuce on the turn,

Never knowing that your career

would soon crash and burn

• Haha 3

Just now, Davkaus said:

Needs some work.

And it seems to me, you lived your life,

Like a lettuce on the turn,

Never knowing that your career

would soon crash and burn

Your premiership burned out long before

The lettuce hit the bin

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So a woman then.

Yes but certain women suit high heels more and look dirtier with them on. I’d like to moan very loud too . Anyway as you were …….

4 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I understand @Dodgykneesis already at the front of the queue!

Happy to share tbh, I'll go first.

22 hours ago, Genie said:

Why did she leave?

Why can’t she speak?

Why is she there?

Who pays to go to see her?

Is the UK tax payer paying for her to be there? Or at least a security detail for her?

So many questions. 

And why has Homer Simpson put on a wig to interview her?

I cannot get my head around the sheer brass neck of this woman. Most people who screw up as badly as she did are never seen again because they shun the limelight for fear of dying of embarrassment over how bad they were in the job!

She seems oblivious,  and not only that, seems to think there is no contradiction between supporting both Ukraine and Russian asset Trump.

Edited by Captain_Townsend

1 minute ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I cannot get my head around the sheer brass neck of this woman. Most people who screw up as badly as she did are never seen again because they shun the limelight for fear of dying of embarrassment over how bad they were in the job!

She seems oblivious,  and not only that, seems to think there is no contradiction between supporting both Ukraine and Russian asset Trump.

The grift is an addiction. Got to see just how much you can get away with. 

I'm more surprised that people consider her for a speaker role. And who goes to listen to her? 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

The best quote I saw, which was aimed at a lot of the Tories of the time (Johnson, Truss, Mogg etc) was that they were “unembarrassable”. They seem incapable of being embarrassed by things they’ve said and done so they just go again day in, day out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

The grift is an addiction. Got to see just how much you can get away with. 

I'm more surprised that people consider her for a speaker role. And who goes to listen to her? 

This wasn’t her being chosen as a speaker, it’s her book tour, she’s selling her book.

When she was at the RNC, she wasn’t invited, she was there for her, her publishers and her backers gains. Nothing else

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

This wasn’t her being chosen as a speaker, it’s her book tour, she’s selling her book.

When she was at the RNC, she wasn’t invited, she was there for her, her publishers and her backers gains. Nothing else

giphy.gif

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â