The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I don’t think she’s had enough, potentially she’s worked out the next leader won’t be the one that leads them in to a GE, so she’ll wait her time, acting the benign elder politician back to save the amateurs.

In her head.

She's saving face and reputation to try and run when people are starting to forget how bad that Government was and are starting to blame Labour for not fixing everything. 

She's probably also too work shy to put a proper shift in right now, without the likely reward. She doesn't want to fix the party, she wants the power of senior office .

She'll bide her time and be back in 4 to 8 year's (unless she dissappears into obscurity in that time).

Edited by Rds1983

29 minutes ago, bickster said:

Just in case you were missing laughing at the Tories…

Imagine being a very recent Prime Minister and getting completely ignored and even unrecognised by a tv reporter.

She’s got that face of “here we go, they’ll DEFINITELY want to talk to me in a moment”… then they just move on.

The put down is also well worth waiting for

• Like 4

th-2600400514.jpg.9dacfba280973221b4a534086409d546.jpg

Slight amendment to the text on the coat of arms that better reflects the UK of recent years.

The Brexit PM was funny though, wasn't he? What a card.

I wonder if Priti Patel realises that if she'd been anywhere near those mobs she'd probably have been given a kicking for being brown? 

• Like 1

On 29/07/2024 at 15:56, bickster said:

This has nowt to do with the membership but it does show why MPs won't support her

Also worth noting.... No Mel Stride or RObert Jenrick :D 

No idea who Tom Tugendhat is but in my mind it's this absolute ballsack (character not actor):

intro-1684196047.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, Captain_Townsend said:

In Ireland we remember the Famine. And we remember her threatening us with food shortages during Brexit. Vile.

I think if patel took over she would get less votes than rishi did

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Patels the worst

She is absolutely horrible but Braverman is still far far worse. You’d never know she was a member of a Buddhist cult most famous for its sex pests

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

No idea who Tom Tugendhat is but in my mind it's this absolute ballsack (character not actor):

intro-1684196047.jpg

The man dying of thirst is suddenly a mineral water clinic? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bickster said:

She is absolutely horrible but Braverman is still far far worse. You’d never know she was a member of a Buddhist cult most famous for its sex pests

They are both horrific choices which would be good news for tory haters as there is no chance either one wins a election.

12 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I wonder if Priti Patel realises that if she'd been anywhere near those mobs she'd probably have been given a kicking for being brown? 

Definitely. She said as much a couple of days ago.

On 03/08/2024 at 15:54, bickster said:

Just in case you were missing laughing at the Tories…

Imagine being a very recent Prime Minister and getting completely ignored and even unrecognised by a tv reporter.

I would have spotted her instantly.

4 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

I would have spotted her instantly.

Yeah, I suspect it was a completely deliberate ignore. I mean I wouldn't like to be seen talking to her. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, I suspect it was a completely deliberate ignore. I mean I wouldn't like to be seen talking to her. 

I dream of Liz 

37 minutes ago, blandy said:

Why did she leave?

Why can’t she speak?

Why is she there?

Who pays to go to see her?

Is the UK tax payer paying for her to be there? Or at least a security detail for her?

So many questions. 

Edited by Genie

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â