The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

21 minutes ago, bickster said:

:crylaugh: 

Clearing out the nutters is probably better for them in the medium term than letting the nutters continue the race to the bottom.

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

Clearing out the nutters is probably better for them in the medium term than letting the nutters continue the race to the bottom.

There's still plenty of nutters and one of them is clear favourite

• Like 1

Apparently the remaining rump of the parliamentary party is more to the centre than right. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to stop a right winger in the last 2 to be decided by the membership.  Tugendhat from the 'left' of the party and maybe either Cleverley or Jenrick as a stop Badenoch/Braverman candidate. 

Edited by The Fun Factory

42 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Apparently the remaining rump of the parliamentary party is more to the centre than right. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to stop a right winger in the last 2 to be decided by the membership.  Tugendhat from the 'left' of the party and maybe either Cleverley or Jenrick as a stop Badenoch/Braverman candidate. 

Jenrick, he’s the one that had the cartoon characters painted out grey in that asylum seeker’s children reception area isn’t he.

They’re all still scum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

:crylaugh: 

I strongly suspect if she doesn’t get the leadership role, she will do. Do not think she has the link to the Tory name in any capacity and would quite happily shout from the sidelines. 

41 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Jenrick, he’s the one that had the cartoon characters painted out grey in that asylum seeker’s children reception area isn’t he.

They’re all still scum.

Oh yes he is also useless but he has been quite clever in the last 18 months to suddenly discover his right wingness and embrace that side of the party without going fully deranged, yet.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I strongly suspect if she doesn’t get the leadership role, she will do. Do not think she has the link to the Tory name in any capacity and would quite happily shout from the sidelines. 

8s she the "right sort" for Reform though? I could imagine a lot of their grassroots would be upset about having her in their party when they'd prefer her to "go home" etc etc. 

The only leaders a majority of tory members would accept happily are Boris and Farage. White, male, 'characters'. Anyone else just isn't going to get them hard. Well maybe Truss again.

30 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Oh yes he is also useless but he has been quite clever in the last 18 months to suddenly discover his right wingness and embrace that side of the party without going fully deranged, yet.

Yeah before all that he was just the corrupt f***er, who knew what he thought

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

8s she the "right sort" for Reform though? I could imagine a lot of their grassroots would be upset about having her in their party when they'd prefer her to "go home" etc etc. 

She says all the right things and of course, they are not racists, just don't like them "foreigners"...

I think its a struggle to claim many genuine isms in tory membership ranks when they’ve had previous female leaders and Badenoch appears to be a favourite with some money also on Cleverly.

I think the world has got a little bit more nuanced since the days of Enoch Powell.

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Don't want Tugendhat to become leader.  He seems far too sensible.

He does seem the best out of a rotten bunch. He impressed me in last one but he isnt tory enough 

I think he would be a good leader for labour

38 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

You mean the meetings with Mr Desmond?

Not the only one, there was an Israeli who made a substantial donation too iirc plus various other spurious planning applications that were approved outside of the normal process including against the Tories own Kensington and Chelsea council. Then there was his "Third Home" and another planning issue with his own extension etc.

19 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

They’re all still scum.

Yep, and the one that was cosying up to Richard Desmond

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â