The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, Genie said:

That’s one of the worst videos on the internet

It's more shit than 2 girls one cup. 

• Haha 1

On 15/06/2024 at 15:10, one_ian_taylor said:

But it seems that Labour have already  been trying to stamp out  the potential for unrest by removing candidates that might be problematic.  Not just MPs either Richard Parker e.g. is also a loyalist. 

No Richard Parker!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

That’s like one of them Z List celebrity videos you pay £65 for

Give him five quid to say ‘up the RA’.

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952fvv83hs21mua33c9xn

I mean, did no one think why this would be a good idea? I don’t use TikTok so probably not target audience but really???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A billionaire who gave the Conservatives £500,000 before the last general election has told the BBC he will vote Labour for the first time in his life next month.

John Caudwell, the founder of Phones 4U, described Rishi Sunak as an “absolute dud” and said the Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer “just really hits the spot with a lot of issues with me”.

link

They really are a special breed of scummy rocket polishers aren’t they 

The Conservative Party's director of campaigning is being looked into over a bet relating to the timing of the general election along with his candidate wife

Tony Lee has taken a leave of absence and left the campaign on Wednesday, the BBC can reveal. His wife Laura Saunders, the party’s candidate in Bristol North West, has worked for the Tories since 2015

It is not known when the bet was placed or for how much money

A Tory spokesman said the party had been "contacted by the Gambling Commission about a small number of individuals"

Beyond parody

link

I'd love to have a peek into the investment accounts of people in the cabinet and their advisors.

You don't get this many people out of the blue chucking bets on the election using privileged info. It's another example of them thinking the rules don't apply to them, and if they were happy to ignore the law for a few hundred quid, they damn well didn't start and stop there. I'd guarantee there's widespread insider trading that normalised this. They're rotten to the core.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'd love to have a peek into the investment accounts of people in the cabinet and their advisors.

and their family members. 

Haha Tory Party withdraws support from the two candidates currently named in the betting scandal.

Bit late no?

And what about the others not named so far, that they will obviously know about :D 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Haha Tory Party withdraws support from the two candidates currently named in the betting scandal.

Bit late no?

And what about the others not named so far, that they will obviously know about :D 

The silence from Rishi suggests to me there are quite a few involved in this.

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

Bit late no?

Why do the obvious, inevitable thing straight away when you can leave it to rot and fester for ten days?

Couple of days to let it die down and then the news the Richard Holden bet the whole election war-chest on the July day the day before the election was called please. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If Boris was still around I’d genuinely predict they’d say that Boris gave them the green light to bet on it after telling them it would be. Then the follow up investigation would determine that whilst it was clearly a terrible thing to do no actual rules were broken.

Boris would say that they might be telling the truth but he cannot remember the specifics.

Edited by Genie

On 23/06/2024 at 12:36, Davkaus said:

You don't get this many people out of the blue chucking bets on the election using privileged info. It's another example of them thinking the rules don't apply to them, and if they were happy to ignore the law for a few hundred quid, they damn well didn't start and stop there. I'd guarantee there's widespread insider trading that normalised this. They're rotten to the core.

You can bet a few Whatsapp chats have gone missing in the last few days,

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â