The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

It would be so easy to sack her for this.

I’m afraid publicly criticising the police is not acceptable in government, especially as home secretary.

You’re fired

article-1378210-048297760000044D-120_468

Has Rishi got his big boy trousers ready to wear?

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

She's an evil piece of shit, bottom line, she's dog whistling to the absolute scum in this country, the far right lunatics, many of whom are in the tory party membership so she gets to be the leader after the election. And she'll spend her spell in opposition as an absolutely hateful word removed with zero redeeming features at all. I genuinely think, if she felt she could get away with it politically, she would advocate for concentration camps for the homeless and immigrants, climate change activists, or even, mild supporters of the BBC and NHS. 

She has no soul,, is a phenomenal opportunitist, and has managed to scale the heights of topping an already deeply unpleasant roster of scumbag tory ministers in recent years to be the most garbage-filled sack of supposed human skin. 

**** SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY. 

So, I’ll put you down as a maybe?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Take a picture of me next to this desolate rubble trail, I think this is the kind of the the oiks do on their 'holibobs'.

Be careful not to get the helicopter in the picture.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Have I missed something? When were the riots and mini riots?

In Fabricants house when Andy Street discovered it was a syrup and Fabricant's real name is Replicant.

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

Rishi repeats the message again that he has full confidence in Braverman. I wonder who is really in charge, because it certainly isn’t Sunak.

He really is caught between a rock and hard place

He can't sack her because internally he doesn't know if it will trigger a leadership election and it would be considered to be caving in to Labour and the LibDems and giving them a point in some mythical table. Also if he does sack her, even if it doesn't lead to a leadrship election it will still lay bare the absolute mess the Tories are in internally.

Labour and the LibDems are in a win / win situation because they've called for something that would be popular and when Sunak doesn't do it, partly because they called for it, makes the Tories out in yet more bad light.

She really is the gift that will keep on giving as far as opposition parties are concerned.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

He really is caught between a rock and hard place

He can't sack her because internally he doesn't know if it will trigger a leadership election and it would be considered to be caving in to Labour and the LibDems and giving them a point in some mythical table. Also if he does sack her, even if it doesn't lead to a leadrship election it will still lay bare the absolute mess the Tories are in internally.

Labour and the LibDems are in a win / win situation because they've called for something that would be popular and when Sunak doesn't do it, partly because they called for it, makes the Tories out in yet more bad light.

She really is the gift that will keep on giving as far as opposition parties are concerned.

It’s a tricky situation to manage and as you say, the opposition and the internals of the Tory party have Rishi exactly where they want him. 

If he sacks her then it looks like Starmer is pulling the strings. If he keeps her he looks like a muppet.

Amazing.

If I was him I’d sack her, mainly because worst case scenario he’s still a billionaire and can bugger off to a Californian mansion but at least feel comfortable in the fact he didn’t allow such pieces of shit dictate his legacy.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â