The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Wallace is probably one of the few tories i dont mind (yuck) had a tough job with the ukraine war and i think he has done a fine job helping ukraine.

Until last week when he turned into an utter dick, showing exactly why he didn’t get the head of NATO job

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Genie said:

What’s the situation with regards to debts from parents when they die? What sort of things can be passed down? 

Nothing, debts that aren’t covered by the estate do not get passed on to the inheritors 

• Thanks 1

So of the 40 new hospitals that were going to be built by 2030 (promised in the Tories 2019 manifesto) turns out the real figure will be 11. The lying bastards just can't help themselves can they. 

• Like 2

The above comes on the back of the, as far as I know, unprecedented government action of removing 5 conservative MPs from the committee without their consent, confirming the new members less than an hour before the session, because they wanted to stack the deck.

I'm in the uncomfortable position of thinking that the ERG throbbers have a point. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ml1dch said:

All going frightfully well as usual...

In fairness he did say the situation was bent, rather than Rishi Sunak. It’s probably one and the same but that is an assumption.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

In fairness he did say the situation was bent, rather than Rishi Sunak. It’s probably one and the same but that is an assumption.

Its a fair assumption that Sunak approved the changes, it wouldn't have happened without him signing off on it. 

Just now, Seat68 said:

its all about ULEZ isnt it? My guess, based on nothing other than squeaky wheels making noise, tories will win London because of ULEZ. Could be wrong.

More because khans a absolute knob head

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

its all about ULEZ isnt it? My guess, based on nothing other than squeaky wheels making noise, tories will win London because of ULEZ. Could be wrong.

Get your money on it then. You can get 8/1 on Hall.

I reckon an increased majority for Khan is the most likely result. Susan Hall is an absolute whopper, from the throbbiest parts of the Tory party. Which doesn't feel much like the sort of thing that London is voting for these days.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Get your money on it then. You can get 8/1 on Hall.

I reckon an increased majority for Khan is the most likely result. Susan Hall is an absolute whopper, from the throbbiest parts of the Tory party. Which doesn't feel much like the sort of thing that London is voting for these days.

I will take your word for it, my reckoning was based on nothing more than the feeling towards ULEZ and her opposing it, I hear that voters also feel Khan is an absolute knob head, literally 100% of respondants gave that as a reason not to vote for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I will take your word for it, my reckoning was based on nothing more than the feeling towards ULEZ and her opposing it, I hear that voters also feel Khan is an absolute knob head, literally 100% of respondants gave that as a reason not to vote for him.

I thought it was interesting that ‘Labour sources’ had already briefed journalists a couple of days ago that in the forthcoming by election, if Labour win it it is clear proof Starmer is on the right path, but if Labour lose it, it’s going to be down to the Mayors ULEZ stance.

Good pre emptive work there from Labour HQ. Khan not thrown under the bus, but on notice there’s a bus coming and he needs to be available.

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I hear that voters also feel Khan is an absolute knob head, literally 100% of respondants gave that as a reason not to vote for him.

Also, he looks like Phillip Schofield. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â