The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Pensioners like things the way they were (generalisation) and so voting for a ‘progressive’ party that might re distribute stuff like money or rights doesn’t really suit them. It’s part of a zombification process for some as they encounter less and less new things that they like or understand.

Pensioner here. Born 1954. Massive beneficiary of the 1944 Education Act, the welfare state, the NHS, social housing, student grants, etc., etc. 

I do indeed like things the way they were. I want change. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

The Tories have another issue now that they're not seen as right enough for a growing, loud far-right minority in the UK.

Not to mention their frothing rags like the Mail and Express who were all over Liz Truss until it became apparent that despite being everything they were dreaming of she was a **** moron with **** moronic ideas.

31 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Not to mention their frothing rags like the Mail and Express who were all over Liz Truss until it became apparent that despite being everything they were dreaming of she was a **** moron with **** moronic ideas.

It’s funny that as soon as politicians do what the Daily Mail want the country nosedives fast. 

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

This is amazing

It's yet another similarity with Trump, the way I read through this list, and as I do I remember each and every one of them and yet couldn't quite believe it. He just had that same ability to throw out so many lies, scandals and bullshit that each new one just replaces the others in the news cycle, and he never gets held accountable for any of it.

There's a number of events in there you'd think would have just ended a front bench political career, but not bloody stupid Johnson.

MPs have voted and the results are 354 to 7 in favour of approving the partygate findings that Boris misled parliament.

What an utter kick in the nuts for poor Boris - clearly not as popular as he thinks!

• Like 2

Liz Truss says being compared to a lettuce was not funny
The former British PM thinks the obsession with a lettuce that outlasted her was ‘puerile.’

Politico

Yeah because peurile is never funny at all

Pork Markets!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 19/06/2023 at 17:30, Davkaus said:

There's a number of events in there you'd think would have just ended a front bench political career, but not bloody stupid Johnson.

And there was that ridiculous bathroom he built with the Musical Pipes and Old Faithful! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

For those of you who would like a more comprehensive read about Mr Johnson, try "The Little Black Book of Lying Boris Johnson" available from Byline here.

They have a few more Little Black Books available too. Actually, all their books are good and useful.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â