The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

Gove never missed an opportunity to stab a ‘mate’ in the back. 

They were never mates, they just happened to be on the same side over the B word.

And having watched, I think he was sent out to say that. It wasn’t done in the way you suggest.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Knew they were in the shit when I saw Gove this morning say "Sorry". They never say that unless it's nuclear.

I didn’t expect in a million years it would be tears, Gove was sniffing back… 

• Like 1

Starmers PMQ’s write themselves don’t they.

Unfortunately, Rishi’s answers will be some shite about ANOTHER investigation ongoing so it’s not appropriate to comment.

How many thousands of hours have been spent on investigating the conduct of Tory politicians in the last 5 years?

23 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I think he is a far better newspaper columnist than a politician or prime minister. The article is quite entertaining and informative.

I'm sure you just rolled this grenade in for shits and giggles! 😄

I’d love to have seen the editor of the DM’s face when Boris turned in that piece about his mate losing weight but he didn’t :lol: 

I’m sure it generated plenty of clicks but it’s hilariously shit.

Edited by Genie

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Starmers PMQ’s write themselves don’t they.

Unfortunately, Rishi’s answers will be some shite about ANOTHER investigation ongoing so it’s not appropriate to comment.

How many thousands of hours have been spent on investigating the conduct of Tory politicians in the last 5 years?

Sunak will bring up Corbyn and just refuse to answer the actual question.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Sunak will bring up Corbyn and just refuse to answer the actual question.

Starmer will ask a question, Sunak will say something about Labour voting against something else completely unrelated. Speaker will say and do nothing.

*Warning a very difficult listen below.*

I'm not sure if there's any precedent but surely a criminal investigation and some sort of victim statements being read to the Tories for several days as I'm sure there are thousands of equally heartbreaking stories.)

• Sad 2

On 18/06/2023 at 01:24, Stevo985 said:

I genuinely can’t wait to hear the mental gymnastics Tory supporters are going to perform to defend that party now 😂

1. There weren't parties

2. There were but all guidelines were followed

3. Ok guidelines weren't followed but Johnson was never there

4. Ok he was there, but he only ate cake

5. Ok he was there, he didn't only eat cake but he didn't lie about it to parliament

6. Ok he was there, he didn't only eat cake but he did lie about it to parliament but the lockdown restrictions were so stupid no one should have followed them anyway <---- we are here

• Like 4

At which point does the sitting government prove themselves to be dangerously incompetent/criminal and get overthrown?

On a related topic, did King Charles attend his dads funeral? I imagine he will be furious at what continues to leak out about the governments conduct. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â