The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

Net migration over 600k.

Taking back control of our borders! 

Shambles of a Government. 

200,000 care workers and so on, 200,000 refugees and asylum seekers from Ukraine and Hong Kong etc and the same for Uni students (all approximate). If there were houses and infrastructure for them to live in and so on, it would be just dandy, wouldn’t it?

The problem is utter lack of grown up thinking, planning, foresight from the culture war shouting Tory twunts.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

Net migration over 600k.

They are, but net migration of over 600,000 doesn't mean* the second is happening. 

All of those people are the result of work, education or humanitarian visa. All controlled.

*they don't have control of the borders, but these numbers aren't evidence of that.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

They are, but net migration of over 600,000 doesn't mean* the second is happening. 

All of those people are the result of work, education or humanitarian visa. All controlled.

*they don't have control of the borders, but these numbers aren't evidence of that.

Zackly. They have the difficulty of having promised all kinds of “getting it down” every year for 14 years and never having done so. It’s not even a sensible thing to want, necessarily. It’s **** mad, but they made the bed, let them hang by their own leotard, as the saying doesn’t go.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, blandy said:

Zackly. They have the difficulty of having promised all kinds of “getting it down” every year for 14 years and never having done so. It’s not even a sensible thing to want, necessarily. It’s **** mad, but they made the bed, let them hang by their own leotard, as the saying doesn’t go.

It would be interesting politically if Sunak turned around and said "this fantastic news shows how we are successfully staffing our NHS and care sector, developing our thriving higher education institutions and leading the world in supporting the people of Ukraine and Hong Kong, and I couldn't be more thrilled"

Obviously he won't. But he probably should. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

It would be interesting politically if Sunak turned around and said "this fantastic news shows how we are successfully staffing our NHS and care sector, developing our thriving higher education institutions and leading the world in supporting the people of Ukraine and Hong Kong, and I couldn't be more thrilled"

Obviously he won't. But he probably should. 

This. We used to get NHS/care workers from EU countries. Now we don't, because Brexit. So we get them from elsewhere. I thought that was the idea? 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Net migration over 600k.

Oi, do I go expressing opinions on crisps and other people’s driving and breakfasts?

Stick to your lane.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Oi, do I go expressing opinions on crisps and other people’s driving and breakfasts?

Stick to your lane.

Sorry, I was just trying to fit in and be accepted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ml1dch said:

7 years since the Brexit vote and we still don’t have a plan for managing without European labour.

Brexit wouldn’t have been such a shitshow if there was some joined up planning for being more self-sufficient. 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

7 years since the Brexit vote and we still don’t have a plan for managing without European labour.

Brexit wouldn’t have been such a shitshow if there was some joined up planning for being more self-sufficient. 

True, there were different levels of shitshow it could have been. May's red lines really got the ball rolling on the ultimate shitshow experience we are all in now, but it is just different levels of shitshow. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

I'm sorry, that's bollocks. We have a solid plan, we're going to train up beautiful British people to do the work. 

They're just so overwhelmed with British people clamouring for these jobs they've not had a chance to sort them into the varied and extensive training courses they're funding......... I expect. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

Shut up and look at shared bathrooms, dont look over there look at gender identity!!!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm sorry, that's bollocks. We have a solid plan, we're going to train up beautiful British people to do the work. 

They're just so overwhelmed with British people clamouring for these jobs they've not had a chance to sort them into the varied and extensive training courses they're funding......... I expect. 

Clearing up the mess left by Labour is taking longer than planned. Idiots had all the funding going to poorer area’s. 

Edited by Genie

Higher mortgage payments and a recession to come then. Hunt’s response? Do nothing but declare he’s comfortable with it. Good for him, shame about the millions of people he’s supposed to be serving. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â