The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Whilst very few people are ever going to pay much attention to Rod's political pronouncements like his numerous threats to leave the UK if Labour get in. It is rather indicative of the public mood that died in the wool Tory celebrities like Rod the Mod aren't even being quiet about the Tory Party being a shitshow anymore.

It's not just him either, there are others. Carol Vorderman has moved rather rapidly from Tory voting TV number cruncher to Anti-Tory corruption campaigner - far more people will pay attention to what she's saying than the mockney Scotsman too

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bickster said:

Whilst very few people are ever going to pay much attention to Rod's political pronouncements like his numerous threats to leave the UK if Labour get in. It is rather indicative of the public mood that died in the wool Tory celebrities like Rod the Mod aren't even being quiet about the Tory Party being a shitshow anymore.

It's not just him either, there are others. Carol Vorderman has moved rather rapidly from Tory voting TV number cruncher to Anti-Tory corruption campaigner - far more people will pay attention to what she's saying than the mockney Scotsman too

As well as Rod and others of his ilk, Slade, Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, The Stones spending lengthy periods out of the UK in the 70s and 80s primarily to avoid paying income tax. 

What has Norwegian law got to do with this?

Just that sometimes people go to jail when they make “unintentional” errors with the money and assets they have stored overseas.

Zahawi seems to be getting a lot more benefit of doubt than us minions would get.

Thats why I thought that maybe if/when sacked we’ll hear that the serious fraud office are going to do a proper investigation. Probably not but one can dream.

Whilst very few people are ever going to pay much attention to Rod's political pronouncements

I thought that, but it's still all over several of today's front pages. 

Edited by mjmooney

27 minutes ago, bickster said:

Really??? I'm a little shocked by that tbh

Lead story in The Mirror (unsurprisingly), third in The Times and Telegraph to give them permission to put a big picture of Rod Stewart on the front page, nothing in the others. 

• Like 1

I just noticed this on the BBC’s paper round up page

The Daily Mail previews Chancellor Jeremy Hunt's speech on plans to boost economic growth, saying he will "make the case for optimism" and transform "British genius and hard work" into long-term prosperity. The Chancellor will hit out at "declinism peddled by Labour" and argue that the economy is standing up well against global rivals.

How the **** can they serious blame Labour for the state of the economy, AND that the British people are have a negative outlook about our prospects? It’s beyond crazy and into parody.

Jeremy Hunt will also be talking about the non-specific freedoms we have now out of the EU.

Edited by Genie

43 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I believe the Express is running with Killer Storm Could Resurrect Diana.

And “cancer caused by Megan”

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I just noticed this on the BBC’s paper round up page

How the **** can they serious still blame Labour for the state of the economy, AND that the British people are have a negative outlook about our prospects? It’s beyond crazy and into parody.

Because it’s worked for 13 years, and they will flog a dead horse.

What happened to Nadine, btw?

3 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Because it’s worked for 13 years, and they will flog a dead horse.

What happened to Nadine, btw?

I think over the 13 years the amount of people that buy that bollocks has shrunk to almost none. However, they don’t have any other line of attack.

They broke the economy. They broke the NHS. They broke the police force. They broke the ambulances. They broke our relationship with EU. They broke the reputation of the UK on the world stage. They broke the hopes and ambitions of millions of British people. 

So…. blame it on Labour. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I think over the 13 years the amount of people that buy that bollocks has shrunk to almost none. However, they don’t have any other line of attack.

They broke the economy. They broke the NHS. They broke the police force. They broke the ambulances. They broke our relationship with EU. They broke the reputation of the UK on the world stage. They broke the hopes and ambitions of millions of British people. 

So…. blame it on Labour. 

Standard response

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

So…. blame it on Labour. 

Absolutely, I don’t think people believe it. But this is the government that thinks “Get Brexit Done” and simple phrases are enough to get into power. They think people are dumb, I’m not so sure they are mesmerised by the Tory crap anymore. 

14 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

And “cancer caused by Megan”

I saw a funny stand up clip the other day about the press report things differently between Kate and Meghan.

He said Kate could break into Edinburgh zoo at night, climb into the Panda enclosure and kick a baby to death using it as a football. The press would report that Kate helps a young panda into heaven whilst Meghan does NOTHING.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â