The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Sounds like a vote winner that, write it down Rishi. If kids don't want to get raped/murdered/hunted for sport/trafficked, they shouldn't come here without our say so. And even if they do come here 'officially' they're still subhuman scum that we don't need to care about.

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Wow.

They really are lower than shark shit.

The saddest thing is though is that Gullis won't be alone in having views like this, plenty of his colleagues certainly will, and there will be a fair portion of the population who will also be in agreement with what he said. It is why so many Tories are happy to serve up such rhetoric as there are plenty of people who will swallow it. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’d love to see a list of all the investigations into MP’s that have occurred over the past 5 years. 

Adam Afriyie, Scott Benton, Crispin Blunt, Peter Bone, Maria Caulfield, Robert Courts, Richard Drax, David Duguid, Sir Iain Duncan Smith, Mark Francois, George Freeman, Adam Holloway, Karl McCartney, Natalie Elphicke, Sir Roger Gale, Theresa Villiers, Bob Stewart, Chloe Smith, and Craig Tracey

Oh and James Cleverly, Daniel Kawczynski and David Warburton.

Not forgetting Owen Patterson

And of course Boris Johnson

And thats just December 2019 to Nov 21 :D

Plenty more since then

• Like 4

We should maybe have a little sweepstake. Theres a couple of days left in January, Tory scandal or Chelsea signings, who’s going to have more? 

Has there ever been a UK party so blatantly corrupt and self serving? 

200 extremely vulnerable kids missing from temporary accommodation in Brighton, presumed abducted by criminal gangs, although no-one knows.

Ignoring for a moment how morally disgraceful it is that our state has been so negligent in the care of vulnerable children, what do we think is likely to happen to these kids when they reach adulthood? Productive, law abiding taxpayers in the making?

Gullis' contribution is to shout "they shouldn't have come here then" in the House of Commons. I hate this Government so ******* much. We are in the gutter.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

200 extremely vulnerable kids missing from temporary accommodation in Brighton, presumed abducted by criminal gangs, although no-one knows.

Ignoring for a moment how morally disgraceful it is that our state has been so negligent in the care of vulnerable children, what do we think is likely to happen to these kids when they reach adulthood? Productive, law abiding taxpayers in the making?

Gullis' contribution is to shout "they shouldn't have come here then" in the House of Commons. I hate this Government so ******* much. We are in the gutter.

This government are scum. So many examples on an almost daily basis.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

This government are scum. So many examples on an almost daily basis.

This one has really struck a nerve for me. Can it get any lower than allowing children to be kidnapped through total negligence and cruelty? Like, there must be Christian Ministers right now trying to do the mental gymnastics that somehow it's not that bad, or it's somehow not the Government's responsibility.

Sunak's response when questioned on it yesterday was to suggest it was the (Labour) council's fault. 

This meme, every time:

Tweets with replies by Asa Bennett (@asabennett) / Twitter

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

This one has really struck a nerve for me. Can it get any lower than allowing children to be kidnapped through total negligence and cruelty? Like, there must be Christian Ministers right now trying to do the mental gymnastics that somehow it's not that bad, or it's somehow not the Government's responsibility.

Sunak's response when questioned on it yesterday was to suggest it was the (Labour) council's fault. 

This meme, every time:

Tweets with replies by Asa Bennett (@asabennett) / Twitter

Exactly. The Brexit government. 

You’d have to be a **** idiot to get behind it, so we have a government of **** idiots as those with a functioning brain were removed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

This has absolutely boiled my piss.

It would be incredibly ignorant to say it about adults. But to say it about children is just evil. And he's said it out loud, for everyone to hear.

Scum isn't a strong enough word

• Like 4

Just now, Stevo985 said:

This has absolutely boiled my piss.

It would be incredibly ignorant to say it about adults. But to say it about children is just evil. And he's said it out loud, for everyone to hear.

Scum isn't a strong enough word

You can be thrown out of the room for saying something in a tone they don’t like, but shouting it’s their own fault about a bunch of vulnerable children going missing is more acceptable.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

You can be thrown out of the room for saying something in a tone they don’t like, but shouting it’s their own fault about a bunch of vulnerable children going missing is more acceptable.

Its not quite that, the rules you are talking about are usually about refering to other MPs and archaic as those rules are, broadly speaking the correct way for parliamentarians to behave. They need bringing into the modern world but the idea is right

I'll also say that Gullis should be allowed to say what he said in the chamber, it's now there for everyone to judge him on his actions. He looks like a total word removed. Punishing him for saying it would be incorrect, the court of public opinion will judge him and it's pretty much a unanimous "what a dickhead."

In the words of The Clash, Give 'Em Enough Rope....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Its not quite that, the rules you are talking about are usually about refering to other MPs and archaic as those rules are, broadly speaking the correct way for parliamentarians to behave. They need bringing into the modern world but the idea is right

I'll also say that Gullis should be allowed to say what he said in the chamber, it's now there for everyone to judge him on his actions. He looks like a total word removed. Punishing him for saying it would be incorrect, the court of public opinion will judge him and it's pretty much a unanimous "what a dickhead."

In the words of The Clash, Give 'Em Enough Rope....

It’s not either/or. Once he’s said it then yes he’ll be tried by the court of public opinion. It doesn’t mean he shouldn’t also be reprimanded by the Speaker for saying something appalling in the HoC as well.

It would serve to make even more people aware of it as hopefully more media pick it up and publish what he said and that he was punished for it.

Dawn Butler and Ian Blackford were asked to leave the HoC because they said proven compulsive liar Boris Johnson had lied. 

It’s utter madness what is going on. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â