The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

45 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

If you had the £20k you’d be much better off having them take on the student debt anyway and investing the 20k in something else on their behalf.

There are not many better deals in the world than that kind of loan, it would be a waste not to take it up. 

I appreciate they can make a bit of money that way but it must be relative pocket change if they are truly wealthy enough to spend £60k per year, per child on school fees.

Firstly how **** thick do you have to be to not wear a seatbelt?

Secondly how **** thick do you have to be to record yourself doing it in a video you know will be viewed by millions of people?

All whilst being the prime minister

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Firstly how **** thick do you have to be to not wear a seatbelt?

Secondly how **** thick do you have to be to record yourself doing it in a video you know will be viewed by millions of people?

All whilst being the prime minister

He was wearing it all along, took it off momentarily for the video then put it straight back on again :lol: 

Even the made up lies about it are stupid. 

Edited by Genie

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Bragging about how little he pays his employee is a strange flex

I saw an article earlier that he has the seventh highest staff turnover of all ~650 MPs. Imagine how big a set of words removed the top 6 are

• Haha 1

2 fixed penalty fines for our PM. Wife caught dodging tax. Caught on camera talking about getting money diverted from poor areas to his affluent one. Billions of pounds written off from his dodgy covid deals. He’s on a roll. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Genie said:

Each to their own I guess. If I was in a position to pay £20k per term for my kids education I wouldn’t be saddling them with student debt just because it might save a few quid over 3 decades.

With the wage she's on, she's unlikely to be paying more than £15 or £20 a month towards her student loan, meanwhile the interest will be going up by at least £100 a month.

It's monopoly money at this stage and she's unlikely to ever really notice the amount she pays back coming out of her wage packet each month.

3 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

With the wage she's on, she's unlikely to be paying more than £15 or £20 a month towards her student loan, meanwhile the interest will be going up by at least £100 a month.

It's monopoly money at this stage and she's unlikely to ever really notice the amount she pays back coming out of her wage packet each month.

I think it would be more like £50 a month but still the point stands… why would a millionaire mess about saddling his daughter with loans to potentially save just £50 - £80 a month? Someone who was spending £5,000 a month, per child, on education. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I think it would be more like £50 a month but still the point stands… why would a millionaire mess about saddling his daughter with loans to potentially save just £50 - £80 a month? Someone who was spending £5,000 a month, per child, on education. 

When I was earning about the same as her a few years ago, I was paying back £15 a month. 

It's not really a loan in the usual sense of the word, as someone else said - if he wanted to help his daughter out, he'd have been better off investing the cost of her tuition fees into something which will earn her money in the future

5 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

When I was earning about the same as her a few years ago, I was paying back £15 a month. 

It's not really a loan in the usual sense of the word, as someone else said - if he wanted to help his daughter out, he'd have been better off investing the cost of her tuition fees into something which will earn her money in the future

If he’s as rich as it looks he probably did that anyway. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â