The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Police have launched an inquiry after a box of faeces was left outside the office of a Tory MP in Gloucestershire.

Siobhan Baillie, who represents Stroud, said there were "plenty of ways to make a point about politics or governments without resorting to putting excrement in a box" outside her workplace.

In a tweet, she condemned the "nastiness" MPs face, warning that as a result "many decent people are thinking twice about standing for public office".

SKY

Turd in a box for Tory MP

Sorry, I shouldn't but .... :D

PS Never heard of her

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

And Williamson has resigned

Other ministers to have resigned from cabinet under two different PMs (Braverman in around eight days time doesn't count)...

Go.

(I don't have answers to this impromptu quiz)

12 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Other ministers to have resigned from cabinet under two different PMs (Braverman in around eight days time doesn't count)...

Go.

I feel like Sajid Javid has resigned from a few things 🤔

35 minutes ago, bickster said:

And Williamson has resigned

Wow. He's a man of moral fibre and high integrity. 

Assume he was told he'd be pushed if he didn't. 

Edited by sidcow

50 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Go.

Priti Patel and David Davis would be two recent ones

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

Go.

• David Davis under Cameron and May
  • Herbert Samuel under Lloyd George and Macdonald

Struggling to find any others!

13 minutes ago, KentVillan said:
  • David Davis under Cameron and May
  • Herbert Samuel under Lloyd George and Macdonald

Struggling to find any others!

5th Lord Salisbury resigned under Chamberlain in 1938 (junior minister, though) and under Macmillan in 1957

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Sunak will inevitably be asked about Sir Gav today in PMQ’s, how many times will he mention they gave the country the vote on Brexit or defeating Corbyn in his answers I wonder?

He needs to get more creative. Maybe he'll take it back to the Attlee or even Macdonald government as the root of all our current day ills

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Sunak will inevitably be asked about Sir Gav today in PMQ’s, how many times will he mention they gave the country the vote on Brexit or defeating Corbyn in his answers I wonder?

I made it 1 “Corbyn” and 0 Brexits.

It’s hilarious that they keep going on about Corbyn like he is Hitler and Putin rolled into 1. Maybe he wouldn’t have been an ideal PM but flipping heck, it’s been years and they’re still suggesting they saved the country from the devil.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â