The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

Gove, Gove appears to be back again, Gove (Seen going in to No10)

FFS he's the zombie minister, you just can't kill him

Zahawi got Party Chairman and Minister with Sod All to Do

To defeat Gove, you must first become Gove.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Braverman will be looking to deport him by the end of the week.

He's of the same mindset as her on Rwanda and such like. I mean I know she's inept and nasty, but there's a big overlap in their views on a range of stuff. Right wing, economic dry, ant-immigration/refugee tories. He's just got an Insta account and some smart suits.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, blandy said:

He's of the same mindset as her on Rwanda and such like. I mean I know she's inept and nasty, but there's a big overlap in their views on a range of stuff. Right wing, economic dry, ant-immigration/refugee tories. He's just got an Insta account and some smart suits.

I do wonder if she resigned last week knowing that he would bring her back.

Edited by The Fun Factory

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So wahts the predictions on what these tough decisons are going to be?

I bet petrol, cigs and alcohol goes up for starters

Nope, that is all small potatoes

Axe 100,000 Civil service staff by 2024, those small potatoes need picking by  British People

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Its amusing seeing another Tory Primeminster talk about economic difficulties and problems while trying not to mention the cause.

Brexit.

The Tory disaster that dare not speak its name. They want to talk about anything but their Brexit disaster.

Well there’s the B word and of course…. Himself.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I just watched Liz's speech. She's trying to pass down wisdom to the next government, like she's not been in office for effectively a month

With the same gormless smirk on her face, talking and acting like she hasn’t just embarrassed herself beyond all levels of comprehension.

If instead of delivering the same AI generated speech that she’s been delivering for the past month, she chose to speak from the heart, talk about how disappointed in herself she is that she blew the biggest job in the country and to wish her successor the best, she might have at least appeared human.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, bickster said:

Nope, that is all small potatoes

Axe 100,000 Civil service staff by 2024, those small potatoes need picking by  British People

Good luck with that, most services are dangerously under staffed. They might as well just get rid of the whole civil service sector if they going to do this.

A good start would be scrapping all mps getting a pay rise for 5 years as none of them deserve a pay rise.

Maybe introducing £5 road tax yearly charge for cyclists would be a option to generate money

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Its amusing seeing another Tory Primeminster talk about economic difficulties and problems while trying not to mention the cause.

Brexit.

The Tory disaster that dare not speak its name. They want to talk about anything but their Brexit disaster.

Until we address the disaster that is Brexit we’ll be swimming against the tide.

I’m not sure Sunak is the man to do it though. Liz Truss was positioning the UK for a closer relationship with Europe but I guess we’ll never know.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â