The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I didn't make me point properly. I didn't mean the difference between Boris and Truss. 

I'm just stunned that we've voted in Boris and now we have Truss. Just back to back corruption and stupidity. 

We didn't. About 100,000 odd southern retired people did.

It’s absolutely horrifying that this space cadet has been voted in by the Tory membership. 

I hope she, every member that voted for her, and every brain dread spunktrumpet that voted conservative die in there sleep tonight. In agonising pain. 

You can feel Drakefords passion and pain can't you. It is a game Tories play all the time. Tory MP's/councillors will criticise Labour run councils for failing services when local government funding has had 40%+ cuts since 2010. It is gaslighting and good to see Drakeford call the bastard out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

And just to clarify, is the anti-growth coalition currently people who agree or disagree with Liz Truss's current position? I can't keep track.

Tofu eaters mainly🤣

• Sad 1

Still shocks me that she's the genuine home secretary.  The more they shuffle the tory deck of MPs, the more disgusting chancers make their way to the cabinet. Call me Dave, Gideon, Hunt, Gove and Raab were somehow the actual cream of the crop in this shower of words removed.

49 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Still shocks me that she's the genuine home secretary.  The more they shuffle the tory deck of MPs, the more disgusting chancers make their way to the cabinet. Call me Dave, Gideon, Hunt, Gove and Raab were somehow the actual cream of the crop in this shower of words removed.

The cream of the crop know what a shit show it is and keep their heads down and their mouths shut.

One of the prime minister's most senior advisers has been suspended, the BBC understands.

Jason Stein, a special adviser to Liz Truss, is to face a formal investigation by the Propriety and Ethics Team in Whitehall.

There has been some anger from Conservative backbench MPs about briefings from No10 sources over the weekend.

Mr Stein has not yet responded to requests for comment from the BBC.

He previously worked for Ms Truss when she was chief secretary to the Treasury before he became a special advisor to Amber Rudd. 

He also worked for Ms Truss during her Tory leadership campaign.

link

Breaking news on the beeb. 

52 minutes ago, Genie said:

The cream of the crop know what a shit show it is and keep their heads down and their mouths shut.

Alternatively, there is no cream. Apart from the obvious outcasts the party is chock full of people you have never heard of, some of them have been MPs for a considerable time. (Go to https://members.parliament.uk/members/Commons and select COnservative Party to see all 357 of them listed)

Sir Peter Bottomley is the father of the house but in his 47 year parliamentary career, he has never risen above Under-Secretary and the last time he held such a position was 32 years ago (in the Thatcher years). You've probably only heard of him because he is married to Virginia Bottomley. The Tory party is absolutely full of people like Peter Bottomley.

Ever heard of Sir Geoffrey Clifton-Brown? IO certainly haven't, He's been an MP since 1992 and in those 30 years has never held a serious government position, not once (His best attempts were as a PPS and a whip). He's a talentless berk whose only political skill is walking through the right lobby as per instructions from the whips.

These are your typical Tory MPs.

There is no cream

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

link

Breaking news on the beeb. 

Nothing exciting unfortunately. He's been telling everyone that Sajid Javid wasn't going to be CoX because he was shit, so Javid was going to ask a question in PMQs about it unless Truss suspended him.

So she suspended him to stop Javid being embarrassing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

Ever heard of Sir Geoffrey Clifton-Brown? IO certainly haven't, He's been an MP since 1992 and in those 30 years has never held a serious government position, not once (His best attempts were as a PPS and a whip). He's a talentless berk whose only political skill is walking through the right lobby as per instructions from the whips.

The only entry he has in the trivia list of shit MPs that I hold in my brain for some reason - he was kicked out of Tory conference a few years ago when he got into a fight with security staff.

Other than that, nada. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â