The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I just did the latest yougov emailed survey. The topic was Rishi Sunak criticising “the government” during the pandemic like he wasn't there.

Its fair to say he’s on his own. The respondents don’t agree with most of what he had to say.

38 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Fair play to her. There are a few Tory ministers who if I saw them in the street I honestly think I'd end up doing time.

The Tamworth MP hasn’t been seen anywhere for a while…

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KentVillan said:

What a stupid, conceited **** word removed she is.

The smug way she carries herself as she drops obvious clangers like this is disgusting. I absolutely despise her. Thick, narcissistic, and displaying incredible pride at winning over 0.3% of the electorate whose views will be irrelevant at the next election.

Really looking forward to her being one of the most unpopular PMs ever. She deserves it.

The rest of the G7 still pissing themselves at our misplaced sense of importance on the world stage.

Why would Macron be making big positive gestures and actions towards the UK? We’re irrelevant to France and the EU now.

Edited by Genie

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Why would Macron be making big positive gestures and actions towards the UK? We’re irrelevant to France and the EU now.

No, we’re not. Steady on.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Truss seems to stroll out everywhere like she hasn't a care in the world, smiling, happy as Larry, proper blinkered to what's going on with the cost of living crisis. Until she gets in that is, then it'll  hit her like a bomb!

Yep, she’s enjoying the care free lifestyle as it stands. Her world will collapse around her when she becomes accountable.

• Like 1

It is absolute bullshit the government hiding behind the upcoming change in PM as a reason they are doing sweet FA with regard energy bills. We have all changed jobs at one time but you continue to do your job until the day you leave. You don't see a surgeon say I am off in 4 weeks I won't operate on that patient and the rest of the hospital support that decision or a mechanic say I can't do anything with your car pal I am changing jobs soon and the garage he works for send you on your way. They are literally murdering people with this delay as the stress for many must be horrendous. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

It is absolute bullshit the government hiding behind the upcoming change in PM as a reason they are doing sweet FA with regard energy bills. We have all changed jobs at one time but you continue to do your job until the day you leave. You don't see a surgeon say I am off in 4 weeks I won't operate on that patient and the rest of the hospital support that decision or a mechanic say I can't do anything with your car pal I am changing jobs soon and the garage he works for send you on your way. They are literally murdering people with this delay as the stress for many must be horrendous. 

Mate he did naff all when he wasn’t in the process of exiting his job, what makes you think he’s suddenly going to become even semi-competent during his notice period?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Truss seems to stroll out everywhere like she hasn't a care in the world, smiling, happy as Larry, proper blinkered to what's going on with the cost of living crisis. Until she gets in that is, then it'll  hit her like a bomb!

It shouldn't surprise anyone. Didn't she piss off most of the world as foreign secretary? 

• Like 1

She's the epitome of "fake it till you make it". 

She's got nothing, will change her beliefs to further her own career in an instant.  She was a Lib Dem 10/15 years ago.. 

She's in it for herself.  

She's also **** irritating.  Stupid moaning knobhead. 

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

She's the epitome of "fake it till you make it". 

She's got nothing, will change her beliefs to further her own career in an instant.  She was a Lib Dem 10/15 years ago.. 

She's in it for herself.  

She's also **** irritating.  Stupid moaning knobhead. 

Holy crap, is that right? That's the biggest right hand turn since Eau Rouge.

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Holy crap, is that right? That's the biggest right hand turn since Eau Rouge.

Not only was she a LibDem, she made a speech at their conference in favour of the abolition of the monarchy

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â