The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Just now, Dodgyknees said:

Imagine clapping Boris getting a 10/10

🤢

Astounding isn't it. We're all just pretending he was hard done by and did a good job.

He's going to try and come back when whoever wins this fails.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why the hell they are not talking how they plan to save the failing nhs instead which is a more focal and essential than talking about clares accessories

Because this is about what 160,000 people think not the 49,000.000 people who will be eligible to vote in a General Election

The specific 160,000 Tory members don'i give a flying f*** about the NHS

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder how long they’ll hang around in Stoke for, in seconds. 

They'll no doubt have to rush off to the kiss the Witches Statue in Grantham on the way home

• Like 1

It's pretty depressing how the beeb framed the climate change question and made it all about personal responsibility. Decades of inadequate action and we've got them banging on about how we should recycle more.

• Like 2

Given the lead Liz Truss is supposed to already have, I didn’t watch that and think Sunak changed the minds of lots of signed up tory members.

But then, I’m probably not looking at it through the lense of a Thatcher fetishist, reinventing the absolute misery that mad bitch inflicted on innocent victims.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He has a point though. My local A & E yesterday, 6 hour wait. 120 patients waiting and no beds.

Good luck finding a private A&E at the moment you will need one! 

7 hours ago, Genie said:

If my income tax is reduced I genuinely might look at spending it on a private healthcare insurance as the NHS is going down the toilet.

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He has a point though. My local A & E yesterday, 6 hour wait. 120 patients waiting and no beds.

CAFpNPpUgAAsFPT.jpg

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

CAFpNPpUgAAsFPT.jpg

If it becomes effectively free, and the NHS continues its downward trajectory then it’s a serious consideration.

(obviously i’ll be voting these **** out every single opportunity I get even if it’s to pay more tax to better fund the NHS).

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I'd give Truss less than 18 months as PM. She has got minority support of the MP's and the counter Sunak campaign will start as soon as she wins the membership vote. 

If Labour can't take advantage of this then we are basically a one party state.

Latest opinion polls show a minor swing from Labour to LibDems. presumably a reaction to Starmer's latest pronouncements on Brexit

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â