The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Sunak making some good points to be honest

I must have missed them. Maybe he could try speaking when it's his turn. He needs to be told to shut the **** up

• Haha 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I must have missed them. Maybe he could try speaking when it's his turn. He needs to be told to shut the **** up

I think you must be letting your hatred for the tories block everything they saying out 😉

Talking about interest rates going up with truss plan.  It will happen of she goes ahead with it

Just now, bickster said:

Todays Conseratives aren't on there

Todays would be a lot further to the right of that graph. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I think you must be letting your hatred for the tories block everything they saying out 😉

Talking about interest rates going up with truss plan.  It will happen of she goes ahead with it

Remember who the last chancellor was to be fair. 

Just now, Jareth said:

I think it's a bit unfair of the BBC to have expert commentators on economics questioning the candidates. Truss looks cabbaged. 

Yeah stumbling through this now.

Somebody needs to bring up the fact that our kids and grandkids will be paying for Brexit - not just COVID, and not just COVID, but the illegal contracts handed out. Cronyism. 

Sunak may as well have these people on the payroll 

Truss is an idiot, but she's getting absolutely piled on by the same organisation who put Sunak's face on superman's body. All 3 of them piling on and the moderator has no problem with him just shouting over her.

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, Davkaus said:

Sunak may as well have these people on the payroll hasn't he?

Truss is an idiot, but she's getting absolutely piled on by the same organisation who put Sunak's face on superman's body. All 3 of them piling on and the moderator has no problem with him just shouting over her.

That'll be doing Truss a favour then,

Tories love it when the BBC do something they don't like, they spaff for weeks over the victim

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

How common. RIshi doesn't do poor mans anything let alone poor mans cocaine

Even top grade beak doesn't make your lips flap like he is here.  It's incredible.  It's like a posh version of the interview scene in Trainspotting.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â